Prologue

I walked down the corridor, trailing behind my friends. Stephano, a golden statue who's headstrong but very protective over his friends especially with Pewds, was in the lead, Pewdiepie, a gamer who is easily scared and is leader of the broarmy, following close behind him, Mr. Chair, who is,well, a chair, is very shy but loves books and is quite smart, trying to stay close to the two, and then there's me. 

 People around here know me as the flirt, the dirty minded person, the perverted pig,... the castle's slut. Call me what you want but my real name is Piggeh. I'm covered with scars. Some I had ever since I could remember, others were made over time. The most visible two is the one my side, you can see my ribs, and the one that runs down my left eye. But the biggest ones I have, you can't see.

                                                    Why?

Because they're on the inside. Emotional scars. You must be thinking, what on earth are you talking about? Me? The carefree, always pumped guy emotionly scarred? Well here, let me tell you this. You know how people say you can't move on unless you start over? They're wrong. I rebuilt myself on top of broken feelings. 

Not showing how you really feel gets easy after a while but it also creates a new you.

No one really cares about me. Pewds just talks to me when he can't find Stephano but even then he ditches me, to Mr. Chair, I get in the way, Stephano, I'm just a bother. 

Nothing I do helps, not even for me. I drink but no matter how many times I get drunk it never fills or washes away that empty feeling I have. I just... I just wish.... All I've ever wanted was to be noticed. To be noticed. But I guess it's just part of

                                                                These scars I bare.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Hey guys! How's it going? I thought I would write on story on Piggeh! There's not many so why not? Anyways till then PEACE! 

                                                                               ~ Holo