Chappy 6

Chappy 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

"So Maddie we have a question for you." Harry said. I just nodded slowly.

" What happened in your past?." Liam asked. I sat there in shock. I did not want to tell them this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

We just asked her a question about her past and she freaked out. She is stuttering like crazy right now. She looks cute when she's stuttering, but that's not the point!

"Uhh Maddie?" Liam asked with concern. Her head snapped up and worry filled her eyes.

"Huh?" She stuttered.

"Can you answer the question Maddie?" Zayn asks. She keeps on stuttering like crazy. Just when she was about to open her mouth, the door opened and closed. We all turn around to see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end. So how was it? HAHAHAHA! What if I left it at that? Now back the the book!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle standing at the doorway. Maddie sighed in relieve.

"Come in!" Harry said sarcastically with a grin. The girls shoot him a look while Niall starts laughing.

"Explain this." Eleanor says handing me her phone. There was a gossip page on the screen. The title on the article says ' ONE DIRECTION WITH MYSTERIOUS CHILD.' Oh god. This is not good. I show the other lads and they are in shock. I look up to Eleanor and she has the 'explain' look, so I give the 'I'll explain later' look. I get up where I was sitting and walk over where Maddie is sitting the rest of the lads follow my actions.

"Well, girls. This is Madison. Madison this is Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie." I say pointing at each of them while I say there name.

" Hey! Nice to meet you! Your so pretty by the way!" Perrie exclaims and gives her a hug. The rest of the girls follow her actions and they exchange some compliments. That girl stuff.

"So we were wondering if you want to go shopping with us." Danielle asks Maddie.

" I'd love too but first I need to ask the boys." Maddie says looking at us.

" Sure but make sure you get stuff for your room and get some clothes." Liam says. We exchange our 'see you later's' and they leave.

"She didn't answer us." Zayn said. We all sighed.

"She was save by the girls" Niall said chuckling at his joke. We all stood up and headed out the door.

Madison's POV:

I just met the 3 most prettiest girls on earth! Right now we are playing twenty-one questions in Danielle's car. Dani is driving, Perrie called shotgun, and Eleanor and I are in the back.

"We're here!" Dani shouted in excitement. We all cheered as we got out. Once I got out I stood in shock of how big this mall is. I've never been near a mall nor in a mall.

"Haven't you've been in a mall before?" Perrie asked noticing my facial expression.

" I haven't done a lot of things." I say walking towards the door with the girls.

" Well you are about to do some shopping with the queens." Eleanor says. Oh god this wont end well.

~Millions of shopping bags later~

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I say as we haul the bags inside the house. The boys are all watching TV in the living room. They look towards us and greet us and welcome us and crap like that.

" Well I had a great time but I got to go." Eleanor said while kissing Louis cheek and vise-versa.

" Me too." Perrie and Danielle said at the same time and kissed their own boyfriends and vise-versa. Harry, Niall, and me just sit there.

"Alonestagram." Harry says. Niall starts laughing and I just stand there confused.

"#foreveralone." Niall chuckles. Harry starts laughing then they turn to me. They must've noticed my confused face.

" You'll learn soon." Harry says. While the girls leave. We all wave bye and then they headed out. I sit down on the couch in between Liam and Zayn.

" Hey we should have a sleepover at the living room!" Louis exclaims like a child. We all laugh but agree.

" I'll go get the pillows!" Louis exclaimed.

"I'll go get the blankets!" Harry shouted.

"I'll get movies!" Zayn said."

I'll go get some snacks from my room!" Niall exclaims at the mention of food.

" I'll get the popcorn from the movie room! " Liam said. Everyone goes upstairs. I just go to my room and grab my old, scratched skateboard. Nobody is near the exit. This is my opportunity to leave. I'm running away. I run downstairs and look if anyone is there. Nobodies there so I make a bee-line towards the door. I'm a few inches away when I feel someone throw me over their shoulder.

...Shit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

CLIFFHANGER

I am very sorry! I should've updated sooner. Oh and I GOT 200+ READS?!?!? I LOVE YOU GUYS I'D FREAKIN HUG YOU ALL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DIRECTION! IT'S THEIR BIRTHDAY! YEAHH!

WE BROKE THE RECORED! ID LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE BEAT IT! #prouddirectioner. It's a day that no directioner will forget.

VOTE

COMMENT

I'LL UPDATE SOON!