Chappy 7

Chappy 7

Niall's POV

We were all getting the stuff we need at the sleepover. I got the food from stash and headed to Liam's room. We all have to meet up there to give Maddie her welcome gift. I pop a chip in my mouth and head on over to Liam's room. I enter and see that everyone is there discussing.

" Ok, Niall go get Maddie and bring her over here to give here the gifts." Liam orders. I just nod my head and leave the room. She is probably downstairs waiting. I head down the stairs and into the living room.. I see her with her skateboard in her hand and she is heading towards the door. Oh crap. She is running away! I run towards her and throw her over my shoulder. I'll talk to her later about her running away.

"AHH!" Maddie screams. She thrashes around violently and tries to escape. She is strong but she is too petite to win over me. I climb up the stairs with Maddie still thrashing in my arms. God she's strong for a child! I quickly hurry to Liam's room before she gets out of my grasp. I enter the room and put Maddie on the floor. She looks at us confused and frightened. I don't get it we can't even hurt a fly, yet she is still scared. She probably needs to get used to us.

"What are you going to do?" She says shakily.

" Well we got you a welcome home gift!" Liam says pulling out the lime green penny board. (A/N: If you don't know what a penny board is its is a mini skateboard type of thing. It's on the cover of the book.) She looks at it in shock.

" No, I can't take this. These are too expensive. You don't need to spoil me." Maddie says.

" Love, we are famous. We can afford this." Harry explained. Maddie just stood there studying our faces.

" Fine but you guys don't need to spoil me anymore!" She says sternly.

" We'll you won't like what we have for ya next." Louis said. Maddie looked at us like we were crazy.

" Why would you spoil me if you barely know me?" Maddie asked while Liam handed her the little wrapped up box.

" Because we feel that you've became a huge part of us already even if we barely know each other." Zayn explains. Maddie's lips formed into a small smile and we just stood there with goofy grins plastered on our faces. Maddie looks at the box and sighs. She carefully unwraps the wrapping paper and throws it in the waste basket behind her. Once she looks at the tiny box, her eyes pops out of her sockets.

" Really! You guys got me an IPhone!" She says while staring at us.

" Do you like it?" I ask. She looks up at me.

"Of course I love it but you really need to stop spoiling me." Maddie explained.

" No promosies." Liam says with a grin. " Now lets go get ready for the sleepover." We all head off to our rooms to change to our pajamas. While I figure out how to keep Maddie from running away.

Maddie's POV

Well that plan backfired. I guess I need to plan this out more carefully. I lay the iPhone on my dresser and place the board down so it's leaning on the wall with my old one. I slip on my new Spongebob pjs because if I'm gonna run away, I'm gonna need some sleep. I head on downstairs to find all the lads (look at me using my British slang!) placing pillows and blankets on the floor.

" Ok, I'll make the popcorn while you guys pick a movie." Liam says. He walks off to the kitchen leaving us figuring out which is good to watch.

" How about this one!" Louis says looking excited. He is holding up 'Insidious'. Oh god. I'm a complete wuss at horror movies. Everyone agrees and I just tell myself to man up and agree with them.

" Insidious it is then." Louis says happily. He puts the disc in we sit on the floor, and of course I'm forced in the middle in between Niall and Harry. Liam walks in the room with 3 bowls of popcorn. One for Niall, One for me and Harry, and one for Louis, Zayn, and Liam.

" What movie is this?" Liam asks.

" Insidious." Says Zayn. Liam just calmly nods his head as if he watched it a billion times.

" Let's start the movie!" Louis says happily. He presses play and Liam turn off the lights. Well that makes me less scared (note the sarcasm). The movie begins and I'm just hoping I won't scream.

----

The movie is at the end and I've kept biting my tongue over and over again. Trust me I think my tongue is bleeding. I look at the screen and the mom looked at the camera and the picture was shown and it was that dead lady. I couldn't resist I just screamed. Everyone looked at me in shock but I was just shaking. They all start saying soothing things, when I finally calmed myself down I thanked them.

" It's getting late. We should be getting to sleep. It's getting pretty late." Zayn says. The guys all agree, even I do. If I'm gonna leave I need my sleep. I get on the recliner, Niall gets the love seat, Harry gets the couch, and Liam and Louis get the floor. I honestly would love to get the floor. It's very soft. I just want to lay there and do the snow angel formation thing. We exchange are goodnights and everyone falls asleep instantly. I can't sleep though. I'm just thinking if I get caught I'm gonna be in a deep load of shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

First of all.... IM SO SORRY! I've haven't updated in so long! I've started school and turns out there is two top math classes. Regular math and Algebra. I'm in algebra. I'm like the dumbest one there.

Oh and.. 1K+?!?!? I LOVE YOU GUYS! (Not like that) but I appreciate it. Thank you everyone reading this.

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY LIFE!