Chapter 5

A/N
Important authors note at end of chapter please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________

Chapter 5

(The check up) Melanie's POV

I walk out of the bedroom after changing into a loose tank top, and black ripped skinny jeans. When I walk out I notice that Zev is still in the t-shirt and jeans. I want to ask why but I don't want to be rude so I just ignore it; it's not like they're dirty or anything!

I didn't notice before but when I look at his eyes they are scanning up and down my body, and his mouth is slightly open. I blush slowly creeps up on my face when he notices that not only he was staring at me, but I was staring at him. I decide that instead of being shy and looking away, I stare him right in those beautiful green eyes and say "where are you going to look at my waist?" He quickly remembers the task at hand and responds "I was thinking in the bathroom, that's were Quinn said it was the brightest room in the house." OK than let's go!" I say as I start walking to the bathroom.

When we get in the bathroom I see that he broght a chair for me to sit on so that I'm not standing. I walk towards the chair and sit down.

He comes and stands in front of me with this face of complete seriousness! Even though I have only know him for a few hours it doesn't seem to work with his go lucky personality so I start laughing! I realize that since I've been moving around it has started to hurt more so when I laugh I clutch my right side in pain, a slight gasp escaping my lips.

He looks at where I'm clutching my side and says "I guess I don't have to ask what side it's on!" Slight smile appears but doesn't reach his eyes; which are holding concern.

He begins to reach for my shirt to tug it up to see the bruise when he pauses and looks into my eyes a question escapes his lips barely a whisper saying "may I?" I just look down and nod.

He continues and tugs my shirt up just until it reaches the top of my large,black,ugly bruise. I automatically reach to hold it up for him so he can inspect my bruise more carefully. He reaches his hand up and brushes his hand against it. Surprisingly this hurts quite a lot and gasp and cringe away from his touch.

He looks up at me and says the words I was most scared of hearing come out of someone mouth "Who did this to you!"

I look down and ignore his question. He lifts my chin up to make my eyes meet him but I still look away "Melanie look at me, I need to know who would have such a black heart to hurt a wonderful and beautiful person like you!" He says his voice slowly getting louder, reminding me of Damon; I cringe at the thought. He notices and instantly calms down. "I'm sorry he. I just know you didn't fall! It's the way the bruise is placed and how bad it is. A fall wouldn't cause this a person would."

I am about to reply when Quinn burst through the room and says "IS THAT WHY YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM!" She pauses; looking at the fear in my face and asks calmly "did Damon do this to you?" I have been trying to hold in the tears, the answer, everything but I just let it all out. "YES!! OK HE, DAMON, THAT THING DID IT TO ME!!!!" by now the tears are streaming down my face and sobs are racking my body. "That thing abused me for almost 3 years! He beat me" anger was on Zev face but when I finished with ".......he touched me. It....was....torture." it was just plain rage.

Zev was also clutching his t-shirt so hard his knuckles were turning white.......he was also muttering "I'm going to kill whoever that monster is." along with with some pretty unintelligible words that I'll spare your ears of.

A/N
Whoever has decided to read my book please tell me if you think I should do this chapter in Zev's POV as well or just Co tinge from this spot. I also want to tell you that if I do not add this chapter in Zev's POV I will add his thoughts about Damon into on coming chapters. I also don't know if I will use swear words yet but if you subject please comment so and I will not use them.