Chapter 6

Zev's POV

I don't know why I'm so mad! I mean what an awful excuse for a human being! Who would do that to such a beautiful, kind, funny, smart women, and the worse thing is that not only did he leave physical scars on her, but mental scars to...touching her, using her! Uggg the thought makes me sick! I also have the stronger feeling to punch someone! Not Melanie or Quinn but the person who did that; Damon I think was that monsters name, or punch some poor unsuspecting wall.

After the anger passes my logic kicks in. He needs to be punished! I am going to tell Quinn and Melanie to call the police. He needs to know the consequences of harming a beautiful lady!

As I'm pacing my bedroom I remember the scared look on melanie's face. Oh gosh I need to talk to her. I didn't realize it but as I was thinking of checking on Melanie I had walked to the guest room. I can hear sobs coming from the other side so I reach my hand up and knock on the door.

I hear a "one sec" come from the bedroom and soon after the door opens. I look up at her beautiful tear streaked face and do something unexpected......I hug her. At first she seems shocked but soon after her small arms wrap around my big muscular torso.

We stand like that for a minute. When we let go we walk into the room and I realize that there is a big patch of water on my shirt but I don't mind.

I sit down on the bed when I hear a crash and Quinn scream come from the kitchen. I jump up and scream "QUINNNNNN!" Melanie and I rush to the commotion. When reach the kitchen I see my one and only sister laying on the floor unconscious with her arm bent at an odd angle, it is obviously broken. I am so lost in thought that I dont notice that tears are now rushing down my face.

I keep standing there staring until I hear "Oh my gosh! I-its D-damon!" I look up and notice a tall man with pitch black hair, and dark brown eyes. I focus my gaze on him and get an enormous adrenaline rush.

I walk over to him and punch him square in the jaw. At first he stumbles back looking surprised, but quickly regains his composure and lunges for me. I hear Melanie scream "ZEV!" and then I get hit to the ground. The wind is knocked out of me and my vision goes blurry and black at the edges, but somehow I stand up and swing my fist towards Damon. It connects with his stomach. As he flies back I lunge at his face and punch his nose. He falls back unconcious but not before I feel a sharp pain in my side. That is when the world goes black.

A/N
I am so sorry for not updating sooner! I've been so busy! Any way hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the cliff!