Lucius.

I walked through the hallway, past the common room. I could feel people pointing, i could hear them talking. ''isn't that Snapes daughter.''  ''she's so beautiful.'' ''let's stay away from her.''

Whatever they said, i decided to ignore it and carry on walking, all of a sudden i felt someone  tug on my robe. I turned around quickly,  there he was, stood in his Hufflepuff robe.

''you dropped this'' he said whilst handing it to me. ''uh.. thank you'' i said quickly. he smiled. ''so, you new here?'' i nodded. ''ah, i thought i didn't recognise you. i'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory.'' he replied, holding his hand out. ''i'm Hazel Snape. yes Snapes daughter.'' i replied, shaking his hand lightly. his eyes widened. i giggled. ''wow.'' he said. 

I nodded. ''yup. '' he smiled warmly. ''it's really nice to meet you. i have to run along though, i have Quidditch practice.'' he sighed. i tilted my head to the side. ''Quidditch?'' i asked, uncertainly. a smirk crept up on his face. ''seriously? you don't know what Quidditch is?'' he replied. the smirk getting bigger. i pouted. ''nope, if i knew, i wouldn't of asked.'' i replied and rolled my eyes.

''it's a very rough, contact wizard sport'' he replied. i nodded. ''oh. i gotta go too, got an errand to run for my father'' i said. he smiled. ''goodbye, hope i see you soon'' and with that he turned around and walked in the opposite direction. 

I carried on walking till i got to the office. knock knock. after two knocks, an oldish man with a long white beard and spectacles opened the door. ''ah. Hazel Snape. do come in'' he said, moving out the way of the door to let me in.

Once inside, a man with long white blonde hair was sat at the other side of the desk.. with a scowl on his face. ''take a seat'' Dumbledore said. pointing at the seat next to the man. i obediently sat down. the man turned to me. Dumbledore looked at me. ''what did you want, dear child?'' he asked. i got the envelope out of my pocket.. ''this is for Lucius Malfoy'' i said.

The man with white blonde hair shot a look at me and snatched the envelope out of my hand. ''thank you.'' he smirked. his eyes lit up as he read the note. ''i'm Lucius Malfoy. Draco has told me all about you'' he smiled. ugh. 

''he's not my friend.'' i replied bluntly. he raised his eyebrows. ''now now, i'm sure your father told you to behave. and Draco is my son, after all'' he replied. i sighed. ''i understand sir, all i said is that he isn't my friend.'' i again replied bluntly. ''you're stubborn.'' he said with a scowl. ''you don't know me.'' i spat.

Lucius eyed me as he came closer, once he was practically in my face, he grabbed my robe with his hand. ''respect your elders, child. or i'll have you out of this school'' he fumed. i wanted to push his hand away, but i didn't want to make enemies on my first day. Dumbledore stood up.

''that's enough, she's a child. thank you Hazel. you're dismissed'' he said. Lucius let go and snarled at me. ''i'll be watching you. when you eat, when you sleep. when you think you're alone, i'll be there'' he smirked. gross. he's a stalker.