Chapter1

Spiderman's Pov:

It was a nice and quite night in New York, maybe a little bit too quiet. I was sitting on the edge of a building patrolling the streets for any suspicious activities that might happen when before my spider senses could even warn me I was grabbed from behind and pinned to the ground and held in that position. I struggled and squirmed trying to pry myself free but the grip was too strong. I turned over only to be met face to face with a red and black we sat there in silence until all I heard was a soft chuckle and somehow they managed to pull of a smirk in the spandex. As I tried to free myself I heard whisper into my ear out in a raspy and low voice " you cant escape me little one, not just yet" I stopped a little moan in my throat and my face begin to get heat up due to the warmth to my ear. "OH MY GOD that voice sounds sexy" WAIT!!! what am I thinking I think that in a place and time such as now.

Deadpool's Pov: I was running on the building tops trying to escape the cops until I spotted our friendly neighbor Spiderman and I froze and stared shocked in the sight that I was blessed with by the gods. {HOLY CRAP!!! his butt looks good in spandex we should take him and make him ours} said the yellow box " He does have a point he looks really good in spandex " He stated agreeing to yellow box. [No are you crazy he doesn't even know were watching him]the white box stated {Yea more like stalking} responded the yellow box" you guys will you please I'm trying to attack my prey here if you don't mind". As I teleported toward him I landed and pinned him to the ground and watched as he tried to escape my grip I chuckled to myself and leaned down to his ear and whispered " you cant escape from me,not just yet" as I continued to watch this little show I pulled out some of my handcuffs that I keep for reasons and handcuffed his arms together to a pole and watched ad he tried to brake the locks.

Spiderman's Pov: As I stood in shock from what just happened I tried to break the cuffs, but barley managed to make the cuffs snap a little until I fell to my knees taking in deep breaths as I try to catch my breath. " what does he even want with me?, is he some type of drunk crazy villain? who is he anyway?, and why am I asking myself so many questions?" as I finally caught my breath I looked up to the strange person and asked " who are you and what do you want?" " the names Deadpool and I want you to b mine and nobody else's" he said in a tone full of lust and sarcasm as he bent his knees to get eye to eye level with me. " Trust me you don't want me as you little play toy" I said in my sassy mode only to be unlocked from the pole, getting my arms, legs, and mouth tied up and picked and slung over Deadpool's shoulder "sure I do" he said as he started walking off I could only groan in frustration as I awaited the doom that was waiting ahead for me.