Chapter4

Warning: mini lemon

3rd POV: As peter went back to his room and closed the door he got undressed and put on a T-shirt and some boxers and slid into his bed only to be grabbed on the waist by a pair of smooth hands he slowly looked down to my waist only to notice Wade wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his neck into my side. As I sat up I smacked his right cheek and yelled " WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!!!, AND HOW DID YOU FIND MY HOUSE!!!". As I waited for a response I was pinned by my wrist to the bed and felt hot breath on my face

Wade's POV: I was laying in Spidey's bed and as I went to wrap my arms around his pillow when I felt something warm as I looked up it was Spidey laying down I his bed and he looked pretty mad. But I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying I was to dazed in lust and bliss to realize that he was saying anything. Then I realized he smacked my cheek and asked me a question and I instantly returned to reality. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!,AND HOW YOU FIND MY HOUSE!. "I told you that I want you". I replied pinning his arms above his head and start leaving a trail of kisses down his neck while listening to him try to hold in his moans of pleasure.

3rd POV:
As Wade continued to leave a trail of kisses down Peter's neck he listened to moans that he tried to hold back. But Peter couldn't help but let them out and enjoy the pleasure until he finally gave in his feelings for Wade. " W...Wade stop I'm n..not ready for this" Peter slowly chocked out while moaning then Wade finally stopped and wrapped his arms around Peters hips and started to drift to sleep " goodnight my little spider he said full of lust and sleepiness and drifted slowly to sleep " goodnight Wade" said Peter as he smiled and pecked a quick kiss on Wade's head before snuggling into the warmth of Wade's arms and falling asleep.