The First Date

I was sad to go home after my amazing night with Adalard. In the morning, I skipped to all my classes, giddy as ever and looking for him. I finally saw him and he waved me over.

"Hey," I said, trying to keep my cool.

"Hey. You wanna go on a date with me tonight?" A date! An actual date!

"Sure, what should I ware?" He leans into me whispering,

"Something sexy that I can easily take off." I shivered involuntarily and looked into his wanting eyes.

"I'll make sure it's extremely difficult to get off."

"Then I'll rip it off, pick you up around 7:30 k?" I gaped at him and nodded my head a quick yes. He gave me a hug and a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

***

I was putting the last bit of my makeup on when he pulled up in his corvette. Yeah, his rich parents made sure he had his license here and even got his car shipped to America. Lucky. I quickly strapped my black heels on and looked in the mirror. I put on a light blue dress that was mid thigh length and crossed in the back and zipped up in the back. My long hair was curled and fell to my hip bones. Satisfied, I ran to the door.

"You're a foreigner? I thought foreigners couldn't date!"

"No sir, we can we just can't have sex." Wow. Straight forward with my dad huh?

"You can quit interrogating him dad." I laughed and kissed him goodbye. "Soooo where we goin?"

"It's a surprise."

"Do I get a hint?"

"Nope." I start to pout and he looks over. "Suck in that lip before I bite it." I gape at him and he laughs.

"Humph. I will find out, I know this place very well."

"Good thing I brought a blind fold." all of a sudden the world went black.

"Hey!" I sat in the dark for about twenty minutes before the car stopped. I heard his car door open and suddenly I was swept up in his arms. I squealed and thrashed around. "Put me down! I'm warring a dress!" I heard his gravely laugh as he sat me down.

"Isn't like I haven't seen you naked before." My cheeks went aflame and that made him laugh more. Finally, the blindfold was took off and I looked around. I was sitting on a fluffy blanket in a row boat. Candles were lit everywhere and floating on the water as the weeping willow fluttered in the wind.

"Wow." That was all I could say. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Do you like it?" He looked at me, eyes filled with nervousness.

"Adalard, I absolutely love it." I took his face into my hands and kissed him passionately. He took my hands and kissed them.

" I think you're starting to grow on me. I'm so not leaving this country without you." Tears pricked my eyes. I didn't want him to leave so I never thought about it.

"Hey," I said, "We still have 9 months left and we've been together since last May. This August temperature isn't going to last forever so lets make the most of it. Quit thinking about it. Right now it's just me, you, the breeze, and the water." He smiled and took out a basket. "Oh! I love picnics!" Soon he had laid out sushi, noodles, and dumplings. Our personal favorites. I took a bit of the sushi and moaned. "This is the best sushi ever."

"Good, I worked on that for awhile." See? He was the whole perfect package. He cooks, he's smart, he's sexy. I defiantly got lucky with this one. After dinner and the boat ride, he laid the blanket on the ground under the willow. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. Slowly, he ran his hands down my body, memorizing every curve of my body. He leaned down and kissed my lips, slowly venturing down. I shivered when he put his strong hands under my dress and pulled it off. My soft curls splayed over my body and he moaned. "Do you know just how beautiful you really are? You're goddess like. You look like you shouldn't be on earth, or tainted by its cruelness. I don't deserve you, not one bit." I put my hand up to his mouth.

"I love you." He gasped and looked at me. Really looked at me.

"You're not lying." He shook his head, exasperated. "You're not lying!" He laughed and picked me up spinning me around. I squealed in delight and he laid me back down.

"Make love to me," I whispered. He lightly kissed my neck and went down. He circled his arms around me and unclasped my bra. I peeled his shirt off as he groped my breast. He leaned down and suckled, kissed, and nibbled. I gasped and moaned. He ripped off my panties and fingered me. Hard. I leaned my head back and hollered. " Ahh!" I went for his belt and quickly took it off. He was already hard and shoved himself into me. Passion sent me into over drive. We matched thrust for thrust. I squirted, and dug my nails into his back. He leaned down and ate me, his tongue massaging my vagina at a fast pace. I comed and threw my head back yelling. He shoved himself into me again, going harder than before. "Ahh! Ahh! Oh baby please! Ahh!" He collapsed on my body and kissed my forehead.

"Hey babe."

"Yeah?"

" I love you too."