Chapter 1

I know this is really bad but this is my first fan fiction i have written okay.

My name is Katelyn Marie Smith but i go by Kate or Katie ,and I am 12 years old and in the sixth grade. I go to Lincoln School in California. Me and my squad are always lit af. One day we were in Ms.Hammerness's class and she is like over 9000 years old and is a b$%^&(sorry not allowed to swear yet) , but anyways she said we were going to get a new kid in our class and his name is Samuel. He introduced himself as Sammy and that he has a youtube channel called sammyclassicsonicfan and that we should check it out when we had time. He took his seat right next to mine as we started to work on our one minute math worksheets. He had short brown hair and brown eyes with his thick black glasses. He wore a blue Sonic the Hedgehog shirt with bright red basketball shorts and some nike sneakers. He seemed like a pretty cool kid cause he said he had a youtube channel. He said " hi I'm Sammy and I have just transferred here I used to be home schooled and occasionally go to a private school". I introduced myself and told him that I have been going to this school since kindergarten and As he talked his high pitched voice was very calming ,and he was over five feet tall which is very rare. His dark brown eyes melted my heart as we talked. Ms.Hammerness came over and nagged at me because I was talking to Sammy. "Do not be a bad influence on our new student Katelyn. I know you have been at this school for a very long time but that does not give you an exuse to disrupt the class" Ms.Hammerness hissed. I got out my rose gold Iphone 6s 132mb phone and took pictures of Sammy and showed some of my high school friends and some friends in other classes on snapchat. Ms. Hammerness saw me on my phone and wrote me up a pink slip and changed my behavior card to red on the behavior chart. She then took my phone away for the day. A pink slip is what we get when we are in trouble at school that our parents have to sign. After recess at the end of the day me and my squad went to the old hag we call a teacher to get my phone back. She told my squad to leave the room and that she wanted to talk to me in private. " If I catch you trying to flirt with Sammy in class or I see you on your phone I will write you a detention" she said in a threatening tone. After school my mom picked me up to take me to cheer practice. I told some of my 8th grade friends at cheer about Sammy and how cute he was. My friends told me that Sammy was my crush. I successfully did my back tuck handspring for the first time at cheer. Afterwards me and my friends went to In-and-out and got cheeseburgers and milkshakes. I saw Sammy with his fire Mario backpack. OMG he looked so handsome with his backpack. My friends told me I should go talk to Sammy. "Hi Katie whats up?" He asked. "Oh nothing much I'm just having a cheeseburger and milkshakes with some of my friends from cheer." I reply back. I see him eyeing me down from my cheer bow all the way down to my white sneakers. I see him blush and he nervously said " I have to go now see you tomorrow". My mom picks me up at 5:00 in her 2006 Honda Odyssey. She looks at me and she is not happy. "So I heard about your little incident in class today." She says in an angered tone. " CAN'T YOU JUST GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT NAGGING AT ME." I yell in anger. " Katelyn Marie Smith you are grounded." She said in a calmed angry tone. We pull up to our two-story five bedroom four bathroom house. I have a older brother and a younger sister. When I first come home my three-year old sister screeched as she chased our golden retriever Goldie around the house as my fifteen-year old brother yells at my sister to calm down. My dad isn't home from work yet so my mom sends me up to my room. I go and sit on my ikea bed and stare at my Justin Bieber posters. I notice that my brother taped a picture of a pewdiepie duck onto my wall. He hung it up high on the wall and it was nearly impossible to get down because I am four foot ten. I grabbed a stool and successfully got it down. I crumpled the pewdiepie duck in my hand. I go on youtube and I type into the search bar sammyclassicsonicfan. The first video I see is "Rant Against the Sonic Fanbase: You All Ruined Sonic ". I clicked on the video and watched it. I was very fascinated with his smart words and he look so manly yelling and screaming at the camera. My feelings for Sammy were true and I knew right there and then that I loved Sammy. I hear the door open. "Hey are you watching your botfriend on youtube?" My brother says in a annoying tone? "No." I reply back. " Mom told me about what happend at school with the new kid Sammy. Mom told me to come and get your phone because she forgot to take it away when she grounded you." My brother told me. I told him to go away as I throw the crumpled pewdiepie duck at him. "How could you?" He said as he looked in disappointment. The next morning I woke up and mom gave me my phone back. "Good morning Katie." My dad says. My mom walks off to go wake up my little sister for the day. My brother already left for school, so it is just me and my dad sitting at the breakfast table. "Hey sport mom told me about your little incident at school yesterday."He says. I awkwardly look at him while we both sit in silence. "I just want you to know that you should be careful around boys. If they ask to Netflix and Chill just say no." My dad tells me. " I'm going to let you off the hook because things can be very complicated at this age, but if I catch you again you can kiss your phone goodbye because I will sell it on eBay." He then goes on to tell me. It has been a few weeks since that happened and me and Sammy are very good friends. I still have feelings for him but they are getting stronger. We started to hang out outside of school an go to a retro arcade with old video game systems and play classic sonic. Each day my feelings grow stronger and stronger.