Chapter 2

It is now valentines day and I get up to go get my lunch. " Hey are you going to ask her out?" One of Sammy's friends Newt ( he's a total creep) asks him. "I don't know yet I really like her though and she is one of the few girls at this school who are nice to me." Sammy replies back. "Well you should at least ask her out to the new Disney movie." Newt says as he takes a bite from his dry crusty cheese sandwich that looks like Ms.Hammerness. " Alright I'll ask her when we are getting our stuff out from reading onto our desks." Sammy replies back as he finishes his Capri Sun. I go get my lunch; a piece of cheese pizza with a banana and some chocolate milk. I go back to my table with my squad. I told them about how I heard Newt and Sammy talk. I then throw my banana like I usally do when I get a banana at Newt because he is a gross creep EWW. Sammy hysterically starts to laugh as his friend looks at the banana. I gave Sammy one of my cute little flirty smiles. I can see him start to blush. He then turns around and finishes his lunch. When we were getting our reading stuff out of our desks Sammy asked me if I wanted to go see the new Frozen movie. I said yes and was very happy. That following Saturday my mom picks Sammy up from our house in her 2006 Honda Odyssey minivan and we go to the Starbucks next to the movie theater. I order a vanilla frappuccino and Sammy orders a half ice tea half lemonade. When we were watching the new Frozen movie I accidentally touched Sammys hand and I knew from then on I was going to be with Sammy. After the movie Sammy's mom picks the two of us up and we go back to his house. We go to his room and he shows me all his action figures. I see his fire Mario backpack hanging on the doorknob stuck in the space between the door and the wall stopping it from closing the door completely. He shows me his most prized possession. A sword make from a stick and tinfoil. It was the most perfect sword on the planet. Two weeks later Sammy confessed his feeling for me and said he had feelings for me the moment he laid eyes on me. I told him I felt the same and we started dating. I then go on snapchat and take selfies with him and show off to all my friends that I Katelyn Marie Smith have a boyfriend. Some of my friends in my grade were kind of jealous that I had a boyfriend. My eighth grade cheerleader friends thought we were cute together and my high school friends laughed and said it would never last. I was at cheer practice and there were less people than usual because all of the eighth graders are really busy preparing for high school, so Sammy went to cheer practice to watch me. I tried to do my back tuck handspring but I fell and landed on my ankle really bad. My mom then takes me to urgent care and Sammy stays with me. My mom, Sammy and I are waiting in one of the exam rooms. My mom had to go fill some papers out front and she said that she would be back soon. Sammy comes up to the exam bed and sits with me. He then wraps his arm around my shoulder. He looks deeply into my eyes then he kisses me. His kiss took away all the pain in my ankle. At this point me and Sammy have been dating for a month. Sammy does not tell his fans on his youtube channel because that is something that he does not what exposed on the internet. He told me the reason he moved to California was that internet trolls found out where he lived and they kept stalking and pranking him so he moved out to California. He wanted to keep me safe; I knew Sammy really cared about me. My mom then comes back into the exam room and she looks at the two of us. The doctor then comes in and looks at my ankle. He said that I sprained it and that I could not do cheer for a month and I have to be on crutches for a week. I was furious that I wouldn't be able to do cheer for a month. Sammy said that he would help me with whatever I needed help with.