Chapter 3

Me and Sammy are now in the eighth grade.  We have been dating for two years now.  We have been on many dates and have kissed a lot.  My tenth grade friends still can't believe that we have been together for that long since "sixth grade relationships never last."  I am now getting very interested in art and drawing my own cartoon characters.  Sammy is still making videos for his youtube channel Sammyclassicsonicfan.  It is currently January which means we have to register and start preparing for highschool.  Two years ago I 'sprained' my ankle.  After a month when the doctor said that I would recover I was in much more pain than when I first injured it.  My dad took me to the ER because it hurt like a motherfucker.  It turned out the doctor misdiagnosed my sprained ankle and it turned out to be broken and the bone didn't heal properly because it wasn't in a cast.  I then had to get an emergency surgery because part of the bone was close to poking through my skin so they had to fix it.  After that I couldn't do cheer anymore and I moved on to art.  My friends started to become assholes because I couldn't cheer anymore.  I moved on from them and found a new group of friends.  Everyday at lunch we would randomly draw shit on a page in my sketchbook.  We had great times together.  Sammy stayed with me through it all.  He supported me and my decisions.  His friend Newt moved away to New York so he started hanging out with some of his other friends.  His best friend is Theo.  Theo is a huge nerd.  He was really short and chubby and wore big glasses with circle frames.  One of my friends liked him.  Me and Sammy got them together and sometimes we go on double dates together.  Nothing dramatic happens with our relationship in seventh grade though.  When me and Sammy were planning on choosing our electives we had to be on in the same classes.  We both chose a digital photography class because Sammy "Dabbles in the digital photography arts".  We also chose Spanish.  The months flew by and we were graduating grade school.  We were with each other throughout the graduation.  Me and Sammy then hosted graduation party with cake and candy flavor vape pens.  I took out the garbage for the vape pens.  Around the time of the Fourth of July Sammy asked if he wanted to Netflix and Chill ;), but I just wasn't ready yet and Sammy respected my decision.  We then enter high school but we don't talk much because we are so busy.  We decided that it would be best if we broke up.  We broke up for two weeks but we just couldn't handle not being together so we got back together.  We were really happy throughout high school.  In my senior year I started making animations with one of my characters I called sin.  I decided to go to Cal Arts and Sammy went to a school in New York City to major in programming.  We kept a long distance relationship and we really missed each other.  We would occasionally visit each other and Skype everyday but I still wanted to be closer to him.