Chapter 6

Leah's Pov

Four days pass by fast I can't believe it's already Friday. Tonight the girls and I are going out. And I can't wait. It's been so long since I've been able to hang out with them.

"Hello??? Is Ms. Leah coming or not? It's time for lunch!"

Oh Ann Marie how I just love her.

"I'm coming! Stop rushing me. You act like you haven't eaten. And by the looks of it you haven't. "

"Well miss missy your smaller than me so you shouldn't be talking."

"Ok. I'm ready." We always joke around with each other.

Ann and I headed to the campus Starbucks for lunch. We ate and discussed who was coming tonight.

"Ok so it's going to be you, me, Emily, Kim, Eva, Sarah, and Celine."

"So everyone!"

"Yes indeed!"

"So how about everyone meets a my house and I will have my driver take us in the limo, so we can do the whole sha-bang!"

"KK! What time should I tell everyone to get to your gouse?"

"10:30 ish."

"Great I will text them all! Lets get going its almost time for our classes to start. And I know you don't like being late, Leah."

Ann and I walked back to our rooms we hugged and bid our good byes until tonight.

-------------

My shoot was called off do to the photographer getting stuck in France.

Blake wasn't home when I got home so I started getting ready even though I had 6 hours. That gives me time change my outfit and my hair twice.

I took out my hearing aids to let them charge. I showered then I washed my hair with my favorite strawberry peach shampoo and conditioner. Feeling refreshed I went to my closet and choose my first outfit of the night. I put it on and took it right off discarding it into the "haha' not wearing" pile.

Deciding to start with my make up and hair would give me time to decide what to wear. Tonight I thought I would go with my simple yet fabulous V.S. hair style. Down with a little curl to give me some volume. I left my curlers in so my hair would fall by the time I left.

5 hours left. What to do, what to do? Face mask! I sat in my living room with an apricot face mask and my reruns of my favorite show The L Word. In this episode Dana and Alice are finally together. I slowly found myself falling asleep with the comfort of my comfy, plush rob drowning me in a deep sleep.

I woke up and it was 9:20. Shit! I feel asleep I rushed to my bathroom washed my mask off, dried my face, and started on my make up for the evening. A smokey eye, black, thick maskera, and black eyeliner which brings out the brown in my eyes. Might I say it looks dame good for me doing it. I may be a model but I can't do makeup to save my life. A little under the eye highlighter, blush, and lip gloss with pink tint to finish my face off.

Now the hard part, the outfit. Ok so I know I want to wear a dress. I've got one thing figured out. A dress, I have a tone of dresses, but I want a short dress. I got that. Now what color?

9:50

Maybe black. You can never go wrong with black. Right? But yellow looks good with my skin color, and its cheery. I'll finish up my hair then pick a dress.

I took the curlers out of my hair hair sprayed, and shuzed it a little.

10:00

I head back to my closet determined to find a dress. Maybe this one no this one or this one. No no and no. The light about my bed room door turned on signaling someone was ringing the door bell. I ran to the door in my bra and thong and answered it.

"Ann!!!" I said while giving her the tightest hug because she is my life saver.

"Please help me! I don't know what to wear!" that's when I noticed what she was wearing. She looked absultly stunning in a red short dress. With a nude pump that shows her oh so nice toned legs. It was amazing on her. I read her lips.

"I will hel..." I didn't let her finish because she was going to help me no matter what.

I dragged Ann by the hand up the stair straight to my closet.

"Work your magic, love!" I said to her and she went to work. I went and laid down on my California king sized bed. No more that four minutes later Ann Marie came in with the most amazing outfit. A lilac halter mini dress with a plunging back that stops right under my back dimples with black glossy pumps. I hugged Ann.

"I love you Ann Marie! You are my hero!"

"Just take to the dress and put it on. The girls will be here soon, and you don't want them to be waiting on you again. Do you?"

I took off my bra and put the dress on. I loved it.

"Can you hand me the shoes?"

I guess she didn't hear because she just looked at me. " Hey Ann! Ann .... ANN!"

"WHAT???"

And I thought I was the deaf one.

"Can you give me the shoes?"

"Oh ah, yeah, yeah. Here you go." She took them from her lap and handed them to me.

Ann Marie's Pov

I love picking Leah's outfits. She's so sexy and she doesn't even try. I wanted her to wear something daring that showed some skin but not too much. You would think that a model would be able to do their hair and makeup, be able to pick out their own outfits. But not Leah. she is the exception.

I came out of the closet and had her the dress. She started to take off her bra and I held my breath. She was beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her. The way she stepped into the dress. It drove me crazy. I'm so focused on watching her I didn't even notice that she was yelling my name.

"WHAT???"

"Can you give me the shoes?"

"Oh ah, yeah, yeah. Here you go." Man I need to stop. The doorbell rang but Leah didn't notice.

I signed to Leah 'The girls are here. I will let them in.' she nodded in response. I walked through her huge house to the door and opened it.

Cheers and screeches rang through my ears as I opened the door for my 25 years+ friends acting like high school girls. We hugged and headed to Leah's room. We all ran up behind Leah and embraced her tightly. The girls haven't seen her in a long time.

After catching up we headed to the limo.

Leah's Pov

We all took our shoes off in the limo. The club we are going to is pretty far way. Emily sat next to Eva as normal. Celine laid on the seat opposite of them, being the diva she is with Sarah. And I laid with my head on Ann Marie's lap and my legs on Kim. Surprisingly I'm the only one married out of the group. We laughed, we talked some even cried we were so happy to see each other.

When we arrived at the club it was packed. Sarah went in first to work her magic. She got us a VIP space on the second floor of the club. Immediately we went to our spot and had our favorite, cosmopolitans. After everyone had one round we made our way to the dance floor. All of us danced together. Grinding on each other attracting a number of guys. It wasn't long before Emily and Eva found guys. Then Sarah, Celine, and Ann were gone.

So Kim and I danced together. As I dance with Kim I feel someone searching me. It's Ann.