Part 5

couldn't quite put my finger on zayn hes a strange character even when hes being a jackass he still as the slutty girls following him around like lost puppy dogs .  Its gross how the those girls can wear skirts that short they look like belts .

your probably thinking im a good girl but really im bad girl who hasn't been caught , I love graffiti and I do it all along the walls at school but they think it zayns gang , I know zayn knows its me but he keeps it to him , self because I gives him a better rep  .

I've been at this school a couple of weeks now and became best friends with harry , zayn and I talked a lot hes not that bad once you get to know him , we both love art sketching and spray painting is the best . But over time I started to get a rep for my self . just like zayn me and him did everything together .

but I knew I was falling in love with him the tanned olive skin , his tightly toned body even the quiff . harry doesn't agree with it even tho its not his chose he just wants whats best for I don't blame hes only trying to help .

today zayn and I decided to go smoke weed round the back of the school during break ,  it doesn't effect us anymore since we do it so much . while we were smoking we were giggling and laughing it was so much fun.

PHONE RINGS

B = Bella L=Louis

B: hey carrot lover

L: bella were are you

B: im fine im with zayn

L: are you high bella tell me were you are

B:  fine im round the back of the school

L: im coming to get you

END  OF CALL

All of a sudden zayn crushes his lips into mine , our lips move in sync . That's when it hit me I fell in love with the Bradford bad boi . I felt someone grab me away from the kiss it was Louis .

L: bella we are going now

B: no I want to stay here im in love with zayn

Z: really !?!?!?

B: yes

L: no your not this is the weed speaking

and with that he picked me up and took me home only after I was no longer high did I go in .