Part 1

Today is the first day of school. I hate my mum for moving here. I'm stuck in this shitty place called Bradford. What was wrong with Brighton? I have to start a whole new life here. That also means I have to climb the food chain at high school all over again.

"Bella get your ass down here!" My mum yelled from downstairs.

Oh, did I mention my mum hates my guts. She never wanted me. she showed me that many times. She even once told me that I was a condom fail. That hit me hard. Ever since she said that and I can't look at her the same way. That is the worst kind of betrayal, knowing that your own mum didn't want to have you in the first place.

"Bella come down now!" My mum yelled once again.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I want to give everyone at the school a good  first impression. I will wear my black skater skirt, paired  with a white sweater and my black leggings. For shoes, I will just wear my combat boots. I will skip make up today.  I grabbed my book bag from beside the bed and headed downstairs.

"About time you came down you bitch." My mum scolded me as if I was 8 again.

"yeah, yeah."  I shrugged her off and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and that's pretty much what I will eat for breakfast. I walked over to the front door and yelled a goodbye to my mum. I got out my headphones and plugged it into my phone. I pressed shuffle and missing you by All Time Low started playing. I put my phone in my bag and started walking to school. I knew where the school is, I used to come with my dad here sometimes for a vacation when I wanted to escape my mum.

**********************

HEY GUYS!

THIS IS MY NEW BOOK, HOPE YOU LOVE THE FIRST CHAPTER.

MY FRIEND NORA HELPED ME OUT, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT HER BOOK Nora_Clifford

ANYWHORE, I WILL PROBS UPDATE THIS AFTER TMRW OR SMTHN.

- Jasmine Lalic :*