Part 2

After a seven minutes of walking along the pebbly pavement  . I finally arrived at the hell hole they call high school. In a way school is a smaller version of prison, same lay out . But at least I was out of the house. Away from the person I'm forced to call mum .

As I walk through the corridors of hell  , I notice people staring and asking about me .

" who's she? "

 " I don't know. " They whispered loud enough for me to hear   .

suddenly feel my self rebound   against a tall figure.  I look up and seem to be mesmerized by the person's brown eyes.

"watch where you are going bitch!" He pushed me away from his path and I almost fell, but I kept my balance. 

----------------

After my encounter with Mr. Jackass with lovely eyes. I head to my chemistry class. I check my schedule just to be sure and started walking to the chemistry lab.  I made it just in time before the bell rang.

"ah, Ms. Mcquinn about time you made it to class." said Mr. Wilson

I spotted Mr. Jackass with lovely eyes right away. He was surrounded by a bunch of girls and one of them was on his lap.  How can Mr. Wilson allow this in his classroom. If any guy in my old school did this, it wouldn't end well. I hate Bradford already.

****************************

Hey guys!

DOUBLE UPDATE WOOHOO!!!

I HPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.

- Jasmine Lalic :*