Chapter 1: I miss the lips that made me fly

Hey guys! So this is a new story, obviously and it's going to be a bit different than my other stories. It's pretty sad. I hope you like it. Vote/ Comment please! Tell me what you think!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the LAST time I was going to listen to Dr. Wilson. She was the cause of me getting my heart broken again. I hated her and I hated my life. Why couldn't it have ended just then and there?

*~Flashback~*

Before I could even stop myself, I rang the doorbell. I stood there panicking silently contemplating whether or not I should run away before someone answered. Suddenly it was too late to run because the door opened.

Next thing I knew, I was staring straight into the sparkling brown eyes that I knew all too well. I was staring into the eyes of the guy I loved, the guy who used to love me back. He was the guy that would wrap his strong arms around me and hold me close. The same guy who would hold my hand and make up dumb little songs and dances with me.

I sighed at the fact I haven't spoken to him in months. He told me to leave him alone and made it very clear that he didn't want to see me again. I got the point that I should leave him alone, but we both know that I'm not that strong. (Mayday Parade quote FTW!) I haven't slept in days. I was a complete mess. After about 2 minutes of us just staring blankly at each other, Jc finally said something.

"Jenna, what are you doing here?"

I looked down. I knew this was a bad idea. "I just needed to see your face."

"Jenna, I've already told you that we're done," he replied.

That just felt like a thousand knives just attacked my beating heart. I felt a single warm tear roll down my cheek. "I know. I miss you."

"Jenna, I-" Jc was cut off by a girl's voice which made me immediately look up.

"Jc, who's at the door?" she asked.

I looked into the girl's eyes. She was one of the most gorgeous girls that I've ever seen. She had long dark brown hair that went down to her wrists, big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. I immediately felt inferior to her.

"Oh it's just someone that I used to be friends with," he replied.

Ouch! That hurt. "Jc, care to introduce me?" I asked holding back tears.

"Jenna, this is my girlfriend, Ashley," he said putting emphasis on the word "girlfriend".

"It's really nice to meet you," Ashley said sweetly holding out her hand.

I shook it. Ashley seemed really sweet. Jc really deserved to be with her. Ashley was a lot better for him than I'll ever be. She was perfect for him. "You too," I said in barely a whisper.

"Do you want to come in and hang out with Jc and I for a bit?" she asked.

Jc immediately interfered. "Actually she was just leaving," he said coldly.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Uh yeah I have to go wash my hair," I said.

Jc shut the door in my face. I felt my tears soon fall. They were falling like waterfalls. I sighed and turned around. The moment I walked off of the porch the sprinklers went off. It was a bit of a blessing because no one would know that I was crying now. I walked slowly to my car and sat in the driver's seat and just cried. I knew that coming to see him was a mistake. I wiped my tears away and finally drove home.

*~End of Flashback~*

Just thinking of the moment tears me apart. My heart was now beside me in shattered pieces that can never be replaced. My face was drenched in tears that just wouldn't stop falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the first chapter! Please comment/vote if you liked it. I need to know what you guys think! Should I continue?