Chapter 8: Huge mistake

"Tell me what you did that ruined the relationship," Dr. Wilson said.

I sighed. "It was partially Jc'a fault too."

Jc and I were about 9 months into our relationship. Jc was busy with Melody AGAIN. As always. I was going to hang out with Ricky, which I've been doing a lot since Jc met Melody. I got to Ricky's place and let myself in, like I always did.

"Jenna!"

"Ricky!"

We ran and hugged each other.

"Where's Connor?" I asked.

Connor really hasn't been around much. I got vibes that he wasn't very fond of me.

"Uh...I don't know actually."

We sat down on the couch and I laid my head on Ricky's shoulder.

"You have a very boney shoulder," I stated.

Ricky chuckled. "Well thanks. I work hard to make my shoulders extra boney for you," he replied.

I playfully pushed his shoulder. "Shut up," I said.

After a few minutes, I broke the silence. "Jc and Melody sure have been spending a lot of time together lately," I said sighing.

"Yeah, but you have nothing to worry about. You trust him don't you?"

I shrugged. "Of course I do. It's Melody I don't trust. He literally cancels plans with me to hang out with her and I honestly don't like it."

"Someone's jealous," Ricky said in a sing song voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Sometimes I just want to slap you, you know."

"But...?"

"But then I realize that I love you too much to," I replied tapping his nose with my finger.

Suddenly I heard a car door and giggles coming from outside. I ran to the window and looked out. It was Jc and Melody laughing together. I smiled seeing Jc's perfect smile, but frowned again once I remembered he was with Melody.

They were standing right by his car. And they were standing pretty close to each other. After a minute or two, Ricky came up behind me to see what I was looking at.

"Relax, Jenna. They're just friends," Ricky said trying to reassure me.

A few seconds after he said that, Jc leaned in and kissed her. They began to full on make out.

"Yeah because that's totally what friends do!" I shouted in Ricky's face.

Tears began to immediately stream down my face.

"Jenna, calm down it's okay."

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! My boyfriend of 9 months has been ditching me to see another girl and now he's sucking her face off! This is not okay!"

More tears fell. Great. I stormed out if the house with Ricky following closely behind. I approached Jc and Melody who were still making out. I put my hands between their faces and pulled them apart.

"Jenna, I-" Jc started.

"Don't! I don't want to hear it! We're done," I spat.

I stormed off to my car.

"Jenna," Jc called chasing after me. "Come back please! It didn't mean anything."

"Save it," I said barely audible.