Summer Love (A Mindless Behavior Story)

*CIARA POV*

Hey. Wassup everybody. My name is Ciara and I am 16 years old. I live in ATL but I'm spending the summer with my Aunt Victoria in LA. I always stay turnt there because I get to go to the pool and hang with my cousins. I am 5'3 with brown/medium length hair. My skin is a caramel complexion and I have light brown eyes. I can't wait to get there and see my cousins because we bout to TURN UP this summer.

*END OF POV*

*TRE'SURE POV*

Wassuppppppppp. Tre'Sure hereeeeee ... I am 15 and I live in LA with my mom and my cousin, Nicole. I am 4'11 with dark brown/medium length hair. I am team dark skin and I have dark brown eyes. I just found out that my other cousin, Ciara is visiting for the summer and I'm too ready for my cousins to get here cause we bout to be too turnt this summer.

*END OF POV*

*NICOLE POV*

Hi everyone.!!!!!! I'm Nicole and I am 15 and I live in LA with my cousin Tre'Sure and her mom. I am 5'1 with light brown/medium length hair. My skin is a light brown complexion and I have light brown eyes. I am sooooo ready for my cousin Ciara to get here because I haven't seen her in a while and I'm just ready to chill with her again. Me, Ciara and Tre'Sure are about to be turnt and have fun like never before.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*END OF POV*

~ ALRIGHTYYYY. THAT IS THE INTRO OF SUMMER LOVE AND THERE IS MUCH MORE TO COME !!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT... SO FAR. BUT YEA VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?!?!?!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)~

~~KAYLA~~