Chapter One : The ARRIVAL

*CIARA POV*

I just made it to LA and I'm on my way to my Aunt Victoria's house. I was listening to my headphones and looking down at my phone when my mother calls my name.

CA(CIARA'S MOM) : Ciara???

Me : *pulls headphones out* Yes?

CA : Um ... we're here!!!!!!!

Me : *looks out the window* OH *smiles and jumps out the car*

I jumped out the car and ran to the door. I knocked a couple of times and waited for someone to open the door ....... Finally Tre'Sure opens the door and I jump on her almost making us both stumble onto the floor.

Tre'Sure : Hello to you too

Me : Oh ... Sorry I just missed you so much but Heyyyy what you been up to???

Tre'Sure : Nothin much ... finally glad to be out of school. Wbu?

Me : Nothin same here ... I'm just ready to hit the pool and work on my tan :)

Tre'Sure : Well what are we waiting for ... Lets go!!!

*END OF POV*

*NICOLE POV*

Tre'Sure just called me and told me to meet her and Ciara at the pool down the street so I run to my room and get dressed in my favorite blue bikini and my Hollister jean shorts. I get my mom to drop me off and when I get there I see Tre'Sure in her purple bikini and Ciara in her green bikini. I run over to them and say hey to them.

Me : Hey Ciara, hey Tre'Sure *hugs them*

Ciara : Hey Nicole *hugs her back* What you been up to???

Me : Nothing really just trying to stay outta trouble and help out my mom around the house. Wbu?

Ciara : Nothing really but enough talking .. I'm trying to work on my tan!!!!!!!!!

Me : Lol your the same old Ciara but come on lets get our swim on!!!!!!!!!!

*END OF POV*

*CIARA POV*

I was working on my tan while Tre'Sure and Nicole went to get some drinks when I see a dude with blonde hair eyeing me down. I look at him and he smiles at me and I give him that 'NIGGA PLEASE' face. Then he starts walking my way .............

TBC.........?

~A/N:HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!! VOTE , COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR!?!?!?!! BYEEEEEEE~

~~KAYLA~~