All I Know is That I Don't Feel Safe

—————————————————————

~Reader's P.O.V.~

—————————————————————

I awoke with a start, drenched in sweat. The memories of before my life here still haunted me to this day. Although I have only been here for a few weeks, this had begun to feel like my home. Toriel was beginning to feel like my mom. But the memories would never leave my fearful mind.

I slowly crawled out of bed, trying to untangle myself from the sheets that were nearly twice my size. My dull orangish-red hair was disheveled as I tried to brush it down.  Although it was nighttime I always tried to look my best in front of Toriel.  Mother and father would get upset if I didn't look my best.  I didn't want to anger to angelic goat-lady who had adopted me.  I hurriedly threw on my overalls and striped orange shirt, as I rushed to get to her room. I was scared and she had told me that her door was always open.

—————————————————————

I had my hand on the doorknob, prepared to twist it and enter Toriel's bedroom when I heard male voices on the other side of the door. I tried to stop myself but my wrist had already begun to turn and the door was already swinging open.  The door opened and I was greeted to one of the bloodiest scenes I had ever encountered.  Standing in the middle of the gory room were four boys, my eyes too blurry from the tears I was crying to make out any detail.

—————————————————————

~Gaster!Sans' P.O.V.~

—————————————————————

As blood began coat the room, I smiled and silently was glad Underswap!Sans wasn't here to witness the bloody murder happening right before my eyes. Toriel had tried to be strong and nearly hit us with her fire magic, but Underfell!Sans was too fast and quickly disabled her.

When she realized she couldn't beat us, she switched tactics and started begging for her life. Underfell!Sans found this hilarious and let her beg. I knew he was being cruel so I made to kill her myself when she said something that caught my attention. "Please don't kill me, I have a child to take care of." Her begging fell on deaf ears, although her words did seem to catch Underfell!Sans interest as well.

"What child do you speak of?" I chuckled darkly, trying to hide that fact that I already found them. I was curious about this anonymous child that had somehow dug their way into Toriel's heart.

Her eyes widened, and she shook her head, refusing to tell us anymore. Suddenly, a sharp bone impaled her soul and she turned to dust. Underfell!Sans and I turned to see Undertale!Sans and Underswap!Sans standing in the doorway. "What the hell, bro! I was just about to kill her myself, you f***ing nerd!" Underfell!Sans shrieked at Undertale!Sans, rage painted on his face.

—————————————————————

~Third Person P.O.V.~

—————————————————————

Underswap!Sans whimpered at the sight of all the blood and clutched onto Undertale!Sans' arm.  Undertale!Sans quickly wrapped his arm around Underswap!Sans' shoulders and pulled his head to his arm so he wouldn't have to see the bloody murder in front of them.  Underfell!Sans began to screech obscenities at the two.

"Shut up, brother. We are not here for you to bicker." Gaster!Sans calmly stated. Just as Underfell!Sans was about to respond, the door began to open. A girl stood in the doorway, frozen as she took in the scene in front of her.  Tears spilled from her eyes as she saw the pile of dust and blood covering the room.

The girl became pale as she looked at the boys standing in the middle of the room. Although she could not see them in detail, she could tell that one of them was covered in blood and another in dust. This confirmed her suspicions that they had killed her new, actually caring, mother and she stumbled back into the hallway. She broke into a sprint as she tried to get away, a dark, chilling laugh echoed through the hallways behind her.

—————————————————————

~Reader's P.O.V.~

—————————————————————

I felt my legs wobble as I backed up into the hallway.  My eyes began to clear as I bolted.  Toriel was dead, and her killers were right behind me.  I had to hide or fight or get out of the Ruins.  I didn't know what to do.  All I knew is that I had to get away.

A frightening chuckle echoed through the hallways behind me as my eyes once again began to tear up.  All sanity was thrown out the window.  I ran blindly through the house as I tried to make a plan.

—————————————————————

-A/N-

—————————————————————

Read and Review? To be honest this is the first Fanfiction I am actually putting 100% effort into.  I have a 68 day plan to finish my book.  I'm going to publish a new chapter everyday until I have reached 35 chapters (not including the prologue).  This will take 33 days.  The other 35 days will be spent reviewing and rewriting scenes I dislike and/or adding scenes I think are needed.  Thank you for your understanding and please recommend my book (Can it be called a book yet?) to your friends.  Thank you!

—————————————————————

P.S. Toriel's house is bigger than in the video game. Think around the size of a small mansion. (She is an ex-queen after-all! 😉)

—————————————————————