jack's living part 2

Hey,  again. My parents have forced me to quit Facebook.  I screamed at them and ran away. Now my only me time is on a cruddy game called moviestarplanet. But it's the only game I can talk to this beautiful, deadly, evil girl. How she drives me in sain. Her dark hair, her blue eyes ect..she has a fun spirit that makes me laugh. She is The Only Person Who Gets me.

"Hey Sophie," I messeged her.

"Hey jack ^_^" she replied back, I stared at her and asked if she wanted to hang out.

"yes-" but soon my sister opened the door and screamed saying you stole my pony.

I screamed back and replied, "NO, I DID'UN!" I said with a wierd accent.

She laughed at me in pity and said "jack stop talking as if you were someone!"

I scowled at her and pushed her but she screamed with crocodile tears and told my step mum. How I hate when she belive every little bit my evil sister says! I scowled at my step mum and screamed at the top of my lungs,

"GO AWAY YOUR NOT MY MUM AND NEVER WILL BE!"

She looked at me and said.

"You think I like being a step mum to a brat like you?"

I looked down and she smiled with a grin. I pushed them both out of my room.

But when I saw that sophie was offline I felt like a total JERK. So I yet again looked down and cried silently. It was getting dark so I jumped out of my very small window and walked into the park. It was very strange no one noticed me. I kinda like it because I was thinking then I Was blinding in intill I saw a tall drunken figure at the corner of my eye.

"Hey son-" my step dad said wobbling. I thought he was drunk again and ran as fast as I could. I looked back and saw my dad was very shocked I actually was a fast runner. I ran into the shops and checked my pockets.

"mmmh. £5.78,"

I walked into the shop and saw a lucisid and icecream. I picked them both up and saw my money.  "that's just grate! I'm 20 p short!" I saw they had no spy cameras or anything that could spot me so I made a run with it. but by my suprise a man grabbed my hand tightly-

                         ~end of chapter 2~