The File

Agent O, is traveling in China to deliver a very important mission. As he finished his mission, his phone lighted up and appeared a text message.

“Greetings Agent O. We have a new mission for you.  Meet me in the subway station. There you will be meeting your new partner.”

Agent O rushed to the subway station.  A girl named Sarah talked to him and gave him a new gun.

“I will be your new partner. Nice to meet you.”

Agent O really did not know how and why, but seemingly he felt attracted to her. Who wouldn’t be? Sarah has long hair, nice figure and of all, a beautiful face.  But O decided to ignore her first to concentrate on their mission.

Their mission was to get a top secret file from the hands of the most villainous gang of Macau, the Red Cats.  It was very dangerous and may cost their lives because the gang was known to kill people whoever crosses their plan.

It was Sunday evening, where most of the people where in their house either sleeping or watching TV. They drove up quietly and went to the museum, where the Red Cats supposedly is hiding.  They entered the museum quietly so no one could spot them.

Cameras are everywhere to monitor the people who sometimes try to rob the museum.  But they were ahead of this and hacked all the security cams at wall.

The problem is they did not know where the file is.  They have to scan the every figure, so to determine the location of the file.

As they went through, their scanners scanned something.  The picture of a Chinese painting appeared suspicious.  As they looked into it, they saw a little vault covered with numerous locks and security devices.

The lock is a biometrics one, so they need a fingerprint of the person who can access the vault.  Luckily, they have a cool gadget that can copy fingerprints from scanning things that the person touches. They used this and immediately accessed the vault.

As they opened it, guns from the back cocked at them. They have no choice but to surrender.

As they were carried and brought to the underground hideout of the Red Cats, they were tied together and is tranquilized by the gang.

They were awakened by the gang to torture them.  Little did they know that the whole CIA was outside, together with the cooperation of Chinese Police Force.  Agent O notified the CIA with his microchip satellite that brings his location anywhere in the world.

As the gang continued to torture them, the whole force surrounded the place and the Red Cats were alarmed.  They untied the two and quickly aligned defense.

The Chinese police rushed and broke the door of the hideout.  A huge crossfire began killing members of the Red Cats.  The leader went with the others to escape.

But Agent O and Sarah thought of this and quickly arranged a small group of handpicked elites to catch them.  After a few hours, they were located by the police force and quickly arrested.

After their mission, Agent O retired from the force and opened a small business.  One day he went to the mall and met Sarah there.

“You know, I have something to tell you.” Said Agent O.

“Yes? What is it?” Sarah said.

“Well, I have something to confess..”

Sarah was surprised by his words and immediately understood.  As the dates went by, they were married and lived a happy life.