Disaster

Looking at the mute Jian Chen, Changyang Ming Yue blinked a few times. She walked up to Jian Chen's shoulder and said, "Fourth brother, please don't feel too sad. If anyone in the future bullies you, tell your older sister and I'll beat them up." Changyang Ming Yue thought that Jian Chen was feeling sad because he was a cripple and that he didn't have the ability to defend himself from anyone that would mock him.

Hearing what Ming Yue had said, Jian Chen couldn't help but lift his head to smile at Changyang Ming Yue, "Don't worry second sister, I won't be an easy person to bully."

Only Jian Chen understood that it wasn't because he was unable to cultivate Saint Force, it was due to the fact that he had been incorporating the Saint Force into the cells of his body. Because of this, his body was essentially an empty shell, with no Saint Force remaining in his body. If he hadn't used this method, then today's Saint Test would have had a different result.

It was unfortunate that Jian Chen wouldn't be able to explain this situation to people. Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to explain how he came about this method. Not to mention that if he were to talk about Azulet Sword Law, then Jian Chen feared that the the history of both the technique and himself would become a great problem.

Although Jian Chen had understood that because of this situation, his status within the clan had taken a major hit. He didn't care at all for that however and had secretly wanted a situation like this to happen. If things had progressed as well as they did just now, then in the future he would be able to leave the Changyang mansion with more ease. If he had still been stuck with the label of a genius, then departing from the mansion would not be as easy. At the very least, as long as he didn't have their approval, they would ignore his trips in and out of the mansion.

"Xiang Er...Xiang Er..." A voice came calling out from the bed, Jian Chen's mother had finally awakened.

Right after hearing his mother call his name, Jian Chen's mind was jolted back to consciousness. He immediately turned around to look at her, "Mother, your son is here, everything is fine now."

Bi Yun Tian had a complicated look on her face as she gasped, "Your mother is fine, but Xiang Er...ai...." As she spoke, a myriad of expressions were shown on her face ranging from sorrow, sadness, and even pain.

"Fourth sister, please don't trouble yourself too much. Xiang Tian has been highly intelligent since birth, so although it is regretful that he cannot cultivate Saint Force, but in my opinion, Xiang Tian is not so simple. After all, no child in the clan is smarter than him." Bai Yu Shuan was trying to console the still grievous Bi Yun Tian.

Bi Yun Tian lifted her head slowly, "I had already understood this fact,." Looking a Jian Chen, she gently started to caress the back of Jian Chen's head. "Xiang Er, don't feel sad, what your second aunt said is correct. Although you cannot cultivate Saint Force, you are still a very intelligent child, we still don't know in what areas you would be best suited for."

Jian Chen hesitated when he heard his mother speak, even though his mother was awake, he was not feeling all that much better. In reality, he had really wanted to tell the truth to the people there, his mother most definitely. He wanted to say that he wasn't a cripple that couldn't cultivate Saint Force, but Jian Chen chose to endure this. "Mother, don't worry, your son won't disappoint you." Compared to his mother's love for him, Jian Chen had utterly cherished it.

He would later spend the whole day by the bedside of his mother before leaving at night. Periodically, Changyang Ba would drop in to see his wife but he would then leave just as quickly as he came. When it came to Jian Chen, Changyang Ba's attitude towards him had been completely different these days in comparison to before. With each passing time, Jian Chen could clearly see that Changyang Ba had been treating Jian Chen with a colder expression.