Kargath academy

Bi Yun Tian held Jian Chen's head in a loving way as she slowly walked forward, "Third sister, this was only some playful sparring between kids; not something we should worry about. It's pointless to get angry; in the end, the two of them are just children after all. Right now, we should instead concentrate on healing Ke Er's wounds."

At the words of Bi Yun Tian, despite still being quite mad, all Yu Feng Han could do was fume silently. She was afraid that if she continued to nag everyone about the acts of such small children, her three sisters would begin to see her in a darker light.

Bi Yun Tian walked up to where Changyang Ke reclined, closed her eyes and brought her two hands over the boys wounds. Her hands hovered there for a moment before letting off a faint white glow.

At that moment, Jian Chen's eyes sparkled with interest. He could clearly sense that a special power was gradually gathering in his mother's hands, forming that faint white glow. Moreover, this type of special power was the exact same power that he was able to contain inside the ball he had made earlier.

Jian Chen began to pay close attention to his mother's movements, and in doing so he suddenly realized that he was actually unsure if he was able to understand the very same method his mother was using to manipulate the energy. After all, he had discovered ages ago that this ability to integrate the strength of the world was complicated.

The white glow in Bi Yun Tian's hands grew stronger and stronger, yet the light never hurt one's eyes. After a few deep breaths, she flicked her arms and the milky white light left her hands and floated down to Changyang Ke's stomach, slowly merging with the wound there. The white bandages that were already there obstructed Jian Chen's view of what exactly the white ball of energy was doing, and what changes were occurring.

After completing her task, Bi Yun Tian let out a deep breath, "Third sister, Changyang Ke is fine, his injuries should be nonexistent now."

A happy smile finally appeared on Yu Feng Han's face. She thanked Bi Yun Tian briefly before quickly stepping over to Changyang Ke's bedside. She gave a concerned look towards her son and asked, "Ke Er, how are you feeling? Does your wound still hurt?"

Changyang Ke raised his hand to rub at his stomach area, and laughed before starting to tear at his bandages, "Mother, your son is all right now. It's very comfortable.".

After the bandages fell off, it was clear that the wound on Changyang Ke's stomach was nowhere to be seen. Only a small bloody scar remained, but other than that, the wound had ceased to exist.

Upon seeing this, Jian Chen suddenly understood. This type of mysterious energy was the unique energy that belonged to Radiant Saints. Their energy had a special healing effect that could heal any injury, no matter how grave. Under the care of a Radiant Saint, any wound would be healed rapidly. Since his own mother was a Radiant Saint, she was able to use this healing power. Legends said that some very strong Radiant Saints were able to regrow someone's arm, as well as having the power to resurrect the dead!

Inside Jian Chen's head, he had a secret thought: If he was able to understand and absorb the energy of the Radiant Saint, then he may be able to be like his mother, and have the same amount of control a Radiant Saint had to heal wounds.

As he had this thought, Jian Chen couldn't help but feel impatient, and wanted to test it out. However, in the end he still endured the temptation, since his current situation was not appropriate for experimenting.

At that moment, the doors to the room opened wide. Jian Chen glanced at the people who walked in together; it was his father, Changyang Ba, and the Changyang clan's housekeeper, Chang Bai.