pilot

It starts of with two girls that are best friends. They are more like family. See, they were both in the system and they made out together. Now they are both 25 and have jobs and live together in their apartment. Kathrine Blood, she owns a bar with her best friend, Ruby Hart. They both co manage the bar and both work as bartenders. They have years of training in fighting. In case anything happens to one of them, they also like to carry a switchblade in there boots. But the bar and the bartender won't be any use for what happens to them in the future.

Katherine P.O.V

It's 2:00pm, Ruby and I are watching supernatural. We love the show. We watched all the episodes on netflix 2 times. We practically know everything about them, and hunting. We are watching season 10 all over again in our apartment, and eating leftover mac and cheese with marshmallows. I thought it was good, Ruby thought it was exotic " Damn, Dean is hot! He is a sexy god with beautiful candy green eyes!" I said. "Katherine, you have candy green eyes. But I prefer Sam's greyish blue eyes and his beautiful dark brown hair " Ruby said ."Well Dean and I have the love for pie, sexy cars, rock and roll, and whisky, and bacon cheese burgers, and guns and knives and..."I was interrupted by a black hole forming behind Ruby.

"RUBY BEHIND YOU!.." and everything went black.