Chapter 2:

One DIrection is playing on the school concert of course Gemma and Pia are on the concert of their crushes together with their best friends Becca and Mariethey are having a good time. On the side of the stage is the in clique Bethany, Kaidi and Anna who are dating 3 of the boys from the band. After the show Gemma and Pia walk over to congratulate tho boys to the good show. The in clique pushes them away and Bethany sais: " You are not good enough to talk to my Liam, Kaidis Zayn or Annas Harry. You aren't worth to spend time with Louis or Niall to, they can have every girl on here, they never ever will choose you. You are much to ugly Gemma and Pia your good heart never ever will bring you a good boy, they will play with you and hurt you these boys are not the right for you little bottels."  "HEy shut your mouth Bethany!", Niall says. "Yes they are also fans, they are lovely, and yea they are beautyful to us, their hearts are clean and golden, yours are just big black holes. Boys excuse us we see later in our room. Laidies we leave, do you want some ice cream?", Louis adds.  Pia and Gemma nod shyly and hang in the arms the boys offer them. So the for leave. Berhany, Kaidi and Anna stay with their boyfriends confused. "Sorry Girls but you really went to far with your bullying againstt others, please appologize by the girls, they just wanted to say something like well done i think. They dont wanted to flirt with us." Harry says. "Yes that are just fans like you were once!" Zayn adds. "You must appologize, they are lovely in some ways." Liam finishes of this discussion.

"I guess you girls wanted to tell us something as you walked over." Niall says as Pia, Gemma Louis and he sit in a coffee and orderd there ice. "Yes we did." Pia says. " You were awesome today, great job. We both realy love your music and we know its maybe below the girls you normaly hang out with so we are really thank full for this hang out." Gemma adds. "Stop talking so bad! You both are too awesome to belive in this girls we don't understand why Liam Harry and Zayn don't try to change the bitchi parts of them. They are nice below the surface. You two are one of our best fans you are at all the concerts and take care on the other fans. Thats lovely." Liam says. Then they all stay in silence and finish eating their ice cream. Then they stand up. " Thank you for the great time boys" Pia sais. " We enjoied it so much too, right Niall?" Louis says. "Yep Lou we did. Can we drive the two beautyful laidies home?" Niall  automaticli answers. "Yes please." Gemma answers. So the two boys drive the girls home and then heat over to the appartment where they live with the rest of the band.

"There they are!" Liam says with a big grinn as Louis and Niall enter the appartment. "Did you both have a great date or how ever you two want to call it?" Harry continues the communication. "Boys let them come in an order their mind and realise that they are in love with two girls." Zayn says and pushes Liam and Harry away. Louis goes in his room and looks the door there he sits down and figures out whats happening to his minde. He weakly cries a bit. Niall does the same.

Pias Dirary

Dear Dirary.

Niall is sooo cute he was awesome at the concert today he gave 10000%. After concert the bitchi groupe hated on Gemma again thats absolutly not fair. When they take me, ok, i know that i could date who i want when i would do it. But today finally one Direction heared it they will try to change it i am sure his hearts are good enough to protect us. After the show Niall and Louis took me and Gemma out for an ice cream. We had a great time with them they are so perfect. I love Niall so much he is such a special snowflake to me. I can't belive he would stop loving me.

XOXO Pia