Chapter 1: The Maincharacters say hi

Louis is a boy from a band One Direction. He has brown hair nearly all girls want to touch. His eyes are so attracting to every girl that they nearly pass out when they see them. He appears as pure perfection to everybody around him. He could have every girl around him but he has a little secret the has to keep.

Gemma is a little gray mice. A underdog to be honest. She is one of the good students who never get into trouble. She isn't the girl that every boy wants to date. She is a natural beauty but don't want to show it because she is really shy. She has a crush on Louis from One Direction but she thinks she never will have a chance to get him.

Niall is also in One Direction. He has awesome blondhairs and deep blue eyes where everybody can get lost in. A lot of girls also have a crush on him, because he is the cute shy one and a realy multi talented guy who is good in everything he is doing. He also could have lots of girls but he also has a big secret.

Pia is the pure school beauty. A lot of boys have a crush on her, but she don't cares about them. She alleyways stands up for the weaks and is loved for this even more. Instead of being like the popular girls and takes all the attention she gets for a normal thing, she works for it. She has a crush on the shy Niall from One Direction but she don't tell anyone.