Chapter 3

The next day at school Gemma and Pia stand together and tell their frinds about the last evening. Marie and Becca can't belive that all they hear is true. Then they see Bethany, Kaidi and Anna comeing over. "Pia, Gemma we have to exuse what we said yesterday. We was wrong. Maybe we all can hang out this afternoon together with the boys, we meen you two seem to date Niall and Louis we have to accept it." Anna says. "No we dont date them yet," Pia says, "we are just good friends and hang out with them." "Ok then we have to accept you as this. We planned a picnic in the park today after school with swimming in "the eye", do you two come with us?" now Kaidi asks. "Yes we will come if we have enough time." Gemma says. Then the inclique leaves. "Thats a trap", Marie wispers, "they want to let you fool again. And really when you want to date Louis and Niall ok, but what you two like about them, they just will play with your hearts in the end, we meen they can have every girl they want they just have to point on one and say you are my girlfriend now but then they just date them for a week and break up after they had what they wanted."  "Well Louis has sexy hair and a gorgeus smile. He is the most perfect guy i have ever seen.", Pia explains. "Same for Niall!" Gemma adds. "Ok that leads to nothing you both are dreaming, they are to good for you two, everybody says that. That is one Direction, we are normal girls, we just want to protect you from a mistake." Becca says. The schoolbell rings. "All right Ladys, math lessons" Niall says. He appears out of nowere and pusshes all 4 girls in the classroom.

After school Gemma and Pia meet in the park with the rest of the group. They are having a great time, they splash in eachother with water and volleyball. Its a realy great time for the whole group and the in clique is comming up even better now with Pia and Gemma. The excuse like 20 times for all the rude things they did to their new friends. The evening comes to early for all. So they are all looking forward the next time.

Gemmas Dirary

Dear Dirary.

Today i had a great time with Louis, he is beautyful, sexy awwesome. Why Marie and Becca cant accept that we are happy at the moment? We are just having a great time and make new friends. Bethany, Kaidi and Anna are nice people as i found out today, i think they just are affraid to get hurt, so they hurt people before they can get hurt. I hope Louis will see that we are ment to be i meen, come on we are just friends yet, but he always grabs me and holds me colse, that meens he likes me, or am i wrong?  I think Louis also just is keeping a little secred. I dont know what it is but i think i will finde out soon.

XOXO Gemma