07

Zayn grumbled as he walked out of his room the next morning. His hangover was really getting to him. His hair was messy and he was feeling like crap.

"Morning babe." Avan called out when Zayn walked into the kitchen. Zayn smiled a little and walked over.

"What happened?" He asked with a grumble.

Avan was making him some tea currently while sausage links were cooking on the stove. "You were really drunk last night. Your friend Harry brought you home last night." Avan said turning back to the stove.

Zayn nodded and he walked over to stand by Avan. He was handed his cup of tea before he took a small sip. "I called you in." Avan said.

Zayn nodded and took another sip. It tasted different but good. He shrugged it off when he heard his phone ringing. He looked back to the table and went to answer it but A van stopped him. "No work..." He scolded.

"But..."

"No..." His boyfriend said in a stern tone. He let out a sigh and looked away from it.

+ + +

"This is Agent Malik...please call again."

"God dammit Zayn..." He said putting his phone in his pocket. He huffed and he had to think. He needed to tell Zayn that his boyfriend was the killer.

"Agent Styles?" A cop said from behind him. Harry looked back and rose an eyebrow.

"Liam Payne is here for you." He said. Harry smirked.

Perfect

+ + +

Zayn was served his food and he smiled. "Thanks." He said. His boyfriend smiled and kissed his head. The boy sat in front of him and he began to eat his own food.

"Found out anything about your case?" He asked as he stabbed his fork into his sausage.

Zayn shrugged to him. "Okay I guess." He said. Avan nodded as he watched Zayn sip his tea.

Zayn coughed a bit as he noticed himself getting light headed. "You okay?" He asked him.

"Y-Yeah..." He said with a furrowed eyebrow and he sipped more of his tea. Which didn't help.

"I'm gonna..." He said as he stood up but quickly fell. Avan was quick to catch him so he wouldn't bump his head. He smirked widely and he dragged Zayn over to the wall.

Avan stood straight up and shook his head at the passed out man. "Such a shame... you were actually a decent man..."

+ + +

Harry and Liam quickly pulled up to where Zayn lived. They ran out and up to the flat that was Zayn's. Harry opened the door which was surprisingly unlocked

He had his gun pointed out and he looked around with it at the distance he needed it to be. "I'm going to check the other rooms." Harry said as he walked back. All the rooms were clear but no Zayn.

He furrowed his brows when he saw a note. He grabbed the orange sticky note and read the fine print.

Congratulations detective,

You've fallen into my trap xx

Suddenly something hit the back of Harry's neck that caused his eyes to roll back and fall on the bed. Harry laid there motionless while Liam smirked with a pan in his hand.

+ + +

Harry slowly began to come back when he felt someone slapping at his cheeks. He opened his eyes slowly and blurred images slowly came together. Harry then realized the situation....he was captured. He struggled in the bindings he was in before he glared at Avan who was close to him.

"I'm glad you're awake...your faithful partner over there is still sleeping.'' Avan said with an eye roll to the sleeping Zayn behind him. Harry growled and pulled at his restraints.

"Why...why was it you...'' Harry growled. Avan smirked before pulling up a chair.

"Let me tell you...I love backstories. It all started when I began murdering people. I only began murdering people only because every psychopath has a reason. Mine was revenge...revenge against my ex husnand who cheated on me with some whore. You know where this whore came from? That club The Kings and Queens...so of course I killed her...then I thought...why stop at her...there's more hoes there how about I spare the heartbreaks of every other man or woman who will go through the same heartbreak."

Harry pulled at the ropes once more. "You can't do that! The girl was just an innocent girl!" He shouted at Avan, who just chuckled in return.

"I wasn't finished.." He said with an eye roll. "Anyway...as I was on these killings I just so happen to run into Liam who was in trouble with the law himself. That's when I met your boy Zayn and I used that as my cover up. Liam would provide me with the girls I would kill them." He said. Harry clenched his jaw. "Now we can add two more to the killing...sure you aren't no whores from the club...but I can make an exception." He said he then turned to the table that was behind him and he pulled out a knife. Harry gulped as he watched him.

The whole time he was trying to get the ropes loose from his wrists but they were so tight. He looked up when Avan brought a syringe over that had a silvery looking liquid in it and the detective gulped. "What is that."

"A little thing I like to call Drug X...a series of many chemicals in one that I'm going to inject into your blood and I will do this multiple times which will lead to the slow and painful death of Harry Styles." He said with a wide smirk. Harry's eyes widened before he began to struggle.

Avan brought the syringe over and he held Harry still before he placed the needle in his artery on his arm. He clenched his fist as he felt the liquid go in.

Avan pulled back and took a few steps back to watch. Harry still had his fist clenched before he felt the fiery pain go through his veins and he then he felt it course through his whole body before he let out a loud scream.

A/N OKAY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT THERE YA GO!

Comment: #noooo if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx