chapter 17

~Joy

It's been 5 months since I had my baby boy. I thank God for blessin me with both my men I loved them dearly. We all was at my mom's getting ready for our wedding day while the guys were at T's.

"Girl are you ready to do this" Sy' said happily

"Yes girl. I'm so ready."

The lady was just finishing my makeup when my mom walked in.

"aww look at my two babies. Y'all are so beautiful." she said hugging me and Sy'.

"thanks" we both said hugging her back

"baby it's someone wants to speak to you outside." she told me.

"who mama"

"I don't know " she said walking away. I knew she was lyin cause she walked away to fast. I got up and headed out into the backyard.

"I don't got time for this." I said to myself as I seen Vil standing there.

"What?" I said with an attitude not wanting to hear shit she got to say.

"Look Joy I'm sorry about what I did. I know it was wrong and I feel so bad."

"well you should feel bad you caused a lot of pain in my family. but I thank you because you made me and my man strong. you need to get your shit together Vil you have child. You gonna run mama crazy." I told her

"I know I'm sorry after Ron put me and my child out I knew I had to get my act together. I'm so proud of you sis. I might be older but I look up to you. I was jealous and acted stupid. she said crying with her face in her hands.

"I forgive you Vil. where are you and my nephew staying? I asked

"at a hotel. I couldn't bring anymore stress on mama"

"Vil are you du-" I thought about what i was about to say but I was always taught Neva kick a man while he's down.

" You and my nephew can have my condo its paid for."

"Joy I can't do that" She said crying

"yes you can my nephew isn't about to be living in a hotel and plus I've officially moved in with Jasiyon."

"I love you sis" she said hugging me I broke down crying. My whole life my sister have never told me that. "I love you to Vil" blood is thicker than water.