Chapter 5

~~(Y/N)'s POV~~

I shot up from my lying position, breathing heavily. My heart was pounding against my chest, and I was sweating profoundly. There was a small headache slowly appearing in my head. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths. I sighed. It was quite for a minute. I was about to lean back on the wall to relax, but there was a loud crash coming from outside the window above me. 'What the heck was that?!'. I thought, standing up and looking out the window. There was a mechanical sound from below the window on the other side, and when I looked down, I just barely saw Springtrap's yellow legs. I heard him groan and try to move, but it seemed to be impossible for him.

I managed to find my way through the rubble and to Springtrap. I knelt beside him, gaining his attention.

"You okay?" I asked, examining some new scratches on his outside covering. He nodded a bit. I sighed. He pointed at his legs.

"T-they're n-not working." He stated. I nodded, looking throughly at what could be wrong. Springtrap shifted a bit when I looked under the yellow felt. I didn't pay attention to it, since I found a small wrench stuck in the knee area of his endoskeleton.

"Found it." I reached in carefully and, after a few pulls, managed to get the wrench out. He made a fast clicking sound, and pretty soon, I was being carried to the Safe Room. I looked up at Springtrap, wondering if I should tell him about my dream. I decided to hold off for now. I don't want to scare him or make him worry that I'll leave. There was one question that I've been meaning to ask him for a while though.

"Umm... So, what were you like before... This." I asked. I heard a small clicking noise from inside the head part of his suit. 'Is he, twitching?' I thought, watching his head shake softly. I quickly realized I must have asked the wrong question.

"You... You don't have to answer that." I stated. I began to try and change the subject.

"W-what I meant was... What were your favorite things? Like, your favorite color, animal, subject?" I asked, forcing a smile through how nervous I was. There was no reply at first, but, once we were in the safe room, he finally began to talk.

"Well, my favorite color was purple, I don't really remember if I had a favorite animal, and I dropped out of school at an early age." He said, setting me back down in the same spot as before. I looked up at him, watching as he towered over me. He sighed, sitting down and looking at me. 

"Y'know... I could tell you about how I was like... I don't really mind..." He said. I nodded slightly, not really knowing if I want him to tell me after that dream. 

"Well, I was a fairly w-well known k-killer... I never really went to s-school, so I didn't know good from bad...  T-that caused me to b-become the k-killer I 'was' then... When I look b-back on what I d-did to t-them, I realized my mistake..." He said. I heard a slight clicking, and he collapsed to the ground.

"S-springtrap!!" I yelled, rushing over to him. I don't know what to check for though, since he's an animatronic. 

"Don't worry. He's just 'sleeping'." I heard Marion's voice come from the door way. I looked over and saw him standing there. He walked forward, stopping once he was next to us. He kneeled down, looking at me. 

"I can tell you the whole story. About him." He said in a serious voice. I looked at Springtrap, wondering if I should go through with this. I mean, this is his private life. I looked back at Marion.

"W-would he mind?"

"I'll explain to him that I told you and gained your curiosity. Don't worry." He replied. I nodded softly, looking down. After a moment, I looked back up.

"Okay. I'll listen."

~~A/N~~

Hey y'all! I know I put up a post a while ago before this, so lets just say that was about the next chapter! I didn't expect to finish so soon. Heh. Anyways! If y'all enjoyed, please comment any suggestions you have! Thanks!! See y'all in the next chap!!!

~Creeper