Chapter Four: (Y/N)'s Dream (Short)

~~(Y/N)'s Dream~~

I sat in a nice, breezy field which was covered in yellow and (f/c) roses and a few trees. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a purple man. He smiled at me softly and said,

"Hello, (Y/N)~" He sung, sitting down beside me. It took me a minute to realize that this voice belongs to Vincent, or SpringTrap. I smiled and pulled him into a tight hug. He looked at me with a very wide smile, and I buried my face into his shoulder, trying to get a good mental picture of what he originally looked like, or what my dream says that he looked like.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close and falling back, chuckling slightly when I squeaked. I closed my eyes, enjoying his warmth. However, that warmth was soon replaced by a burning sensation all over my body. I opened my eyes only to be met with raging flames. I stood up and frantically looked around for any sign of Vincent.

I began walking around, but soon heard a loud screech coming from behind a tree. I ran over there, but quickly pulled back when I saw what had happened. Tears began streaming down my face, but I made sure not to make a noise. The sight I saw was horrible. Vincent, standing over a dead body with a twisted look.

I heard footsteps coming my way. I tried to run, knowing full well who it was. However, my legs felt stuck to the ground. I heard a laugh come from next to me, causing me to freeze. Vincent came closer, and he was soon in front of me, so I closed my eyes and looked away, hoping to wake up. I heard his laughing stop and opened my eyes, only to see that he had the knife up in the air. He quickly slammed it into my chest, shocking me. I fell to the ground and felt my eyes grow heavy. I looked up at Vincent, and saw that his smile was replaced with a look of horror. He bent down and began shouting what I assumed to be my name. I tried to listen, but my eyes were too heavy to keep open any longer. I closed them and as expected, everything went silent and dark.

~~Real World (SpringTrap's POV)~~

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yelled, holding (Y/N)'s sleeping body. She was struggling some what in her sleep, but then just went still. I've been trying to wake her for about ten minutes now. She's still breathing, which is good. I hope she's alright.

~~A/N~~

I tried not to go too far with this part. But... CLIFFHANGER!!! :P I've already passed my deadline for this chapter, so I tried to get it out. I'm also moving soon! ;-; IMA MISS ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I'M LEAVING!!! However, I get to see my friends back in the states again. Especially TheWantedKiller. Anyways, I NEED IDEAS THAT DON'T INCLUDE SNUGGLING OR VIOLENCE OR STUFF LIKE THAT! I could have Marion come back. Who wants that? Just tell me in the comments. Thanks! I'll hopefully be able to write tomorrow! See y'all later, and I may see some of y'all in the US!!!

~Creeper