Chapter Three

~~Springtraps POV~~

Right when I was able to realize the challenge that Marion had given me, he was already gone.

(Y/N) began to laugh when she saw my reaction. 'How can I be proper? I have never been proper in my entire life.' I thought. I heard a yawn come from (Y/N) and remembered that it was around midnight.

She sat down in the middle of the saferoom and laid down, drifting off. I looked at her and realized that this was the first time I had seen someone sleep for about 30-40 years.

I looked around, trying to find something clean to cover her and something for her head to rest on. I eventually found a spare security uniform jacket that seemed pretty clean, I couldn't really tell because of the lighting.

I handed it to (Y/N) and she didn't seem to mind the condition of it. I sat down next to her and leaned back on my hands, thinking about the plans for tomorrow. I felt my right leg move a little and looked down only to see (Y/N)'s head laying on my leg. If I stilled had my unnatural purple skin and beautiful body, then my cheeks would be a light shade of magenta right about now.

She quickly fell asleep to my surprise, since my leg seemed pretty hard since it was metal and only had about a centimeter of cloth over it.

I picked her up and carried her over to the wall by where the windows use to be. It was the cleanest place in the room and there was a tiny hole that allowed breezes to come in, so it was almost a perfect sleeping spot, on hot days of course.

When I sat her down, she looked a little troubled. I reached down to try to pick her up if she was too cold but when I touched her, she gripped 'my' arm. I sat next to her, allowing her to cuddle up against me. I really wish I could feel right now.

She quickly fell asleep and her grip on my arm loosened. I sighed and looked up at the sky through the hole in the roof. It's been so long since I've been human that I've completely forgotten what everything feels like. It must feel amazing. All I can feel is pain.

I saw (Y/N) move out of the corner of my eye, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down and saw her slowly sliding down onto the ground. Her head fell into my lap and she began to peacefully sleep again.

'If only we could sleep. I mean, you can power off and technically 'dream' but its not the same as sleeping. Plus, it'd probably freak her out if you were just laying there and not moving.' Marion said. I nodded, trying not to move or make any noise. I decided to just stay awake in case something happens. Hopefully nothing happens though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey y'all!! Sorry for the wait.😅 I had some troubles. If y'all have any requests, besides cuddling(You know who I'm talking to), then feel free to comment or PM me!!! Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed like always and thanks for supporting me. I only write for y'all and it makes me so happy to see all of you guys reading this!! So, see y'all soon!! (Hopefully)
~Creeper