chapter 26 -Danger has passed

Barry POV

Bethany had Jessica pinned to the floor with a dagger to her throat. I looked at her in shock.

We took Jessica back to Star Labs and locked her up with the other metahumans. "So Barry," Bethany began "when you sped into the bank you told, well almost told Jessica that I was your girlfriend." She was smiling. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Did I? Well if I did I guess I should ask you right now," I said leaning closer to her face, "Bethany Smoak will you be my girlfriend?" She  kissed me and I kissed her back. "Does that answer your question?" She asked. "No I think you need to tell me again." I said kissing her once more. "Ok you two love birds. Me and Oliver are going to head out. Don't forget the wedding is in a week." Felicity said. Then Bethany went to go hug her sister, and I went to talk to Oliver. "You finally asked her out, good for you Barry." Oliver said referencing to Bethany and I kissing. "Ya well you are finally going to marry Felicity," I told him referencing to the wedding, "I guess guys like us can get the girl Oliver." We looked at the girls. "Ya I guess we can." He watching Felicity laughing and smiling with her little sister.