The Kiss (ZeRoyalChaos)

1069 words! (Longest I've written!)

Ze's pov

I cannot believe I'm going to Pax East with my best friends!! I just hope that they don't believe those rumors of me having a girlfriend... Especially Chilled.

I don't have a crush on him. Just don't want him thinking that I didn't tell him...
'Denial!'
Shut up brain! I'm straight ok!
'Denial!! Stop lying to yourself!'
I sighed knowing my inner voice was correct... I had a crush on my best friend, Anthony Chaos.

Sure I know lost of people can see it, but they all think were joking... But I know I'm not. I don't know about Chilled. He's always flirty but he has Jess and now they're taking care of Rex so I can't just walk in there and go "HEY CHILLED! I really like you so why don't you ditch your girlfriend and dog and come with me?!"

Anyways, I'm waiting for Chilled at the airport. Smarty and GaLm already left for the hotel so they could get us checked in. I hear Chilled's plane land over the speaker, so I head over to his designated gate.

Then I see it... A MARIO HAT!!! I start yelling for him to notice me (notice me senpai). He eventually sees me and his dorky smile grows bigger.

"ZE!!" He starts running towards me, and then attacks me, and by that I mean he tackled me to the ground, so I'm on bottom.

"Hey Chilled! Nice... To see... You too." I say trying to catch my breath. "Anthony... You're not exact light." I say trying for him to get the hint. He blushes and gets off of me, helping me up afterwards.

"Heh... Sorry Steven... So where's the rest of the the Derps?" he questioned. We didn't have to worry about Tom because he wasn't coming this year *cough lame cough*.

"Already at our hotel. I think John and Anthony want to share a room again... Its weird. I swear they have more stuff going on than US! And that's saying something." I joked. Me and Chilled laughed and then grabbed his stuff.

We got a cab and sat in the back together. I think he was tired because he was sitting there on his side of the car, and then moved closer to me so he could rest his head on my shoulder so he could sleep. I let him so I could enjoy his head on me like we were a couple. I put my head on his and its like he moved closer. Soon after that he was asleep.

Then I heard something I never thought I would come out of his mouth. "I love you so much Ze... Don't leave me........ Give me back my GodDamn chocolate!" he mumbled. My heart fluttered. He was dreaming about me... And he said he loved me.

'Stop it Ze... He was probably just dreaming about us playing games for YouTube...' I sighed in defeat knowing that my inner voice was correct.

"Hey you two!? You guys awake? We're here." The cab driver announces. I wake up suddenly, accidentally waking Anthony up. I thank the cab driver and pull out my wallet. "I can't except that from either you or Chilled. Consider it a thank you from a fan." He smiles at me.

I end up putting the money on the seat. "I can't have one of our fans potentially losing his job by not having someone pay. Please, take it um, Jacob." he finally looks me in the eyes and puts his hand on the money. I smile and again say thank you.

When I look back over at Chilled, he's getting off the phone. I'm guessing he talked to either GaLm or Smarty about rooms. "Whatchu doin?" I ask, acting like that one girl from Phineas and Ferb.

He smiles that diabolical smile and says, "Building a rocket, or fighting a mummy, or slimming up the Eifle Tower. I haven't decided yet." He then ends up getting smacked in the back of the head (lightly) while we're laughing.

"Nah. I called John to see what room they're in. He said he'll be on his way down soon. We should probably get into the lobby..." He says, his face red from laughing so hard. I nod and follow him into the lobby of the hotel.

Soon after we went inside, Smarty walked up behind us, scaring us and tickling me. "Smarty!" Chilled yelled. "Cut it out! Don't do that! You don't want Ze's girlfriend finding out all his ticklish spots, do you?"

Everything seemed to slow down. John stopped tickling me, and I looked over at my crush. I bet you anything that look of Chilled's face was with more hurt than mine.

"Chilled," I started, "You don't really believe those rumors do you..." he never answered, or looked at my eyes at that. His eyes were glued to the ground. "Because don't you think I would tell my best friend before the internet if I had a new girlfriend, or even a girlfriend at all."

I wrestled out of Smartys grasp, and pull Chilled toward the elevator. I guess Smarty got the idea that I needed to talk to him because he told me what floor and took the stairs. I hit the very top floor and look at Chilled.

"Chilled... Look at me please." He doesn't look up as I see a drop of water leave his face. I lightly grab his face and pull it upwards. His eyes were slightly red, like he just started crying. I sighed and hugged him tightly as he sobs.

"Why are you crying? Please talk to me!" I pleaded. He trying to stop crying, and trying talking.

"I-I broke up-p with Jess, to tr-try to be-e with yo-ou. And I th-though-ght you had a gir-rlfriend so it wa-as useless." He sobs.

"Wait... You... Broke up with Jess just so you could be with.... Me?" I asked not believing my own ears. He nods and I just hug him as tightly as I could. He starts to hug me back getting more comfortable.

I then start to lean back and move upwards toward his head. He gets what I'm trying to do because he meets me in the middle. Lips to lips.

I hear a ding and the door opens. "Uh.. Guys... Guys?! GUYS!!" We hear Smarty yell.