| Chapter One |

Raelyn - Two Years Later

"Hahah! I bet you can't catch me!" I yell at Drake who is already hot on my tail.

"You better hope I don't!" He yells back, which makes me giggle and run faster. Drake is my Alpha now. He found me roaming on his land the day my old, jerk Alpha kicked me out of his pack. Drake welcomed me with open arms, and we have been inseparable since. I was scared he was going to be ruthless too and not accept me, but he said his pack would be lucky to have a girl as beautiful as me in it. It felt like love at first sight with him and his pack. I love it here, Drake makes me feel so special and important. 

"Or what wolfie?" I laugh, he hates when I call him that because he likes to act all tough. Which he is, but I cannot admit that to his face. Out of nowhere he jumps on me and I face plant into the ground, resulting in him laughing at me. I roll over and try to push him off of me, I fail. His laugh instantly becomes contagious. 

"I really hope you are my mate, Rae." He says tucking my wild hair behind my ear. My wolf goes crazy inside, kiss him, kiss him!

"One more day, babe, one more." He starts to lean down to kiss me when we hear leaves crunch and a low growl follow. We turn our heads at the same time and who else but my ex Alpha. He must be annoyed to see me still alive, I am sure he thought I would end up attacked by other rogues or something of that evil nature. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a snarl drawn across my face. I have run this trail every day for the past two years and he has never been around these borders.

I could tell he is shocked at my questioning him. "I am completing my annual border check. Not a surprise to see you here with him," he says with a laugh. "I remember you said you weren't a traitor, now you are whoring yourself out to your new Alpha." He rolls his eyes as we stand up. He turns to his beta, Kyle, the one who caught me roaming the boarders. Dylan pretends to speak under his breath, "so glad I got rid of the slut, she would have given us a bad reputation. She is in the right pack now."

My eyes grow wide with hate, my wolf begging to come out and shred him. "Excuse me! I am not a slut! I am thankful I got out of your horrible, weak pack!" I argue back surprising him. Being in Drake's pack has made me more confident and stronger.

"Rae, let it go. He is still an Alpha, you can hate him all you want but unfortunately you still have to respect him. At least until you become Luna," Drake whispers in my ear, trying to calm me down. If anything, he angers me. Why is he not made the he called me a slut? Drake would kill anyone else that would say that. Well, not kill, but punish. He is not a cruel Alpha, he believes in justice, not evil.

I turn to face Drake, ignoring the fact that he is trying to keep our conversation quiet from them. "But he is an Alpha Ass, he is cruel and mean, Drake. You cannot expect me to respect him after all he has done, I won't." Drake rubs my arm and squeezes it a bit to ensure me he agrees but won't say it out loud. I wish he would though, but I know he must keep his composure. 

"I am sorry Alpha Dylan, she is not used to being around other Alphas," Drake says trying to keep the peace. I do not need him to apologize for me. I know I am the only one here with no rank, yet, but that does not mean they can belittle me.

Dylan smirks my way, "Well you need to keep your little whore in check. If she was in my pack, she would be punished for that kind of behavior." I hear Drake growl quietly, but I am not going to let that one slide.

I begin to walk towards Dylan, ready to rip him apart. However, Drake kept his strong grip on my arm. "Well thank God I got out of our pack! You don't even deserve to be an Alpha! You are weak and pathetic," I say with so much hate I barely recognize my own voice. I hear Dylan and Kyle growl, Kyle looks at Dylan waiting for approval to attack.

"Raelyn!" Drake yells with an angry look, you know when he is angry with me because he calls me by my full name. I instantly drop back. "Back to the pack house now! I will deal with you later." I huff and roll my eyes. As Drake turns around and starts to apologize for my behavior, I turn around behind him and flick Alpha Dylan and Kyle off. Which makes Kyle even more angry, and I giggle. I then shift and run back to the pack house. 

Drake

"You must ignore her, she has a temper to her." I say not wanting to start a war between our two packs, not yet. 

"Then I bet she fits in perfectly here. I am just surprised you don't have better control over her, surprising for someone like you. Why isn't she dead Drake, isn't that what you do?" Dylan says testing me. "It's okay little bro. If I see her again, I will save you the trouble and do it myself."

"That is enough Dylan! You will not touch her," I threaten, she is part of my plan. I need her. 

"She doesn't know who you really are, does she?" He asks, I look away not wanting to have this conversation. "How have you kept this secret, has she not met your pack yet?" I not pleasure him by responding, he laughs as if he just discovered my weakness, little does he know she is my weapon. "You love her, don't you? I'll tell you what, I want to see her one more time to see what is so special about her. Have her come back here tomorrow and ask for forgiveness, no beg for it, she does good at that. Have her do this and I won't kill her. Heck, I won't even tell her who you really are."

XOXOSecretWriter