Don't You Want Me Baby?

I do not own Suicide Squad or Arrow in any way. I only own my OC.

"Sir, someone has spotted Lily", Frost said entering the Joker's office.

The  Joker froze. He hadn't heard that name in five years. "Is the source  reliable?" the Joker asked. He didn't want to chase a false lead again.

"It was Nygma", Frost told him.

The  Joker knew that Nygma held a special fondness for Lily, so he knew he  wouldn't lie about seeing her. The Joker stood up and grabbed the keys  to his car. He tossed them to Frost.

"It'll be quite the drive, boss", Frost said.

"Why? Where is she?" the Joker asked.

"Starling City", Frost told him.

Lily had been out shopping when she felt eyes on her. She kept  glancing over her shoulder, but saw nothing. She was waiting on her  coffee when two arms wrapped themselves around her waist. She spun  around, ready to deck the person when a hand grabbed her fist.

"Easy", her fiance said.

"Oliver!" she gasped, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine. What's got you all riled up?" he asked her.

"Nothing.  I just can't shake this feeling that someone's been following me", she  told him, "It's probably nothing. I'm just being paranoid".

Oliver frowned but let it go.

This happened often with her.

Feelings of paranoia, feelings of being watched, nightmares.

Oliver knew it had something to do with her past, but he never pushed her.

"Janessa", the barista called.

Lily stepped forward and grabbed her coffee.

"Feel like a walk, Nessa?" Oliver asked her, "Maybe the fresh air will do you some good".

Lily nodded and left the coffee shop with him.

The Joker watched as Lily exited the coffee shop on the arm of a  tall blonde gentleman with a buzzcut. "Who is he?" the Joker asked.

"Oliver Queen, the heir of Queen Consolidated", Frost told him.

As they walked, something caught the Joker's eye.

A diamond ring sparkled on her finger.

"Follow them", the Joker told Frost. He slammed his head into the window in frustration as he remembered the day he lost her.

 He slammed his head into the window in frustration as he remembered the day he lost her

"Lily!" the Joker called as he returned to his hide out.

   "She's gone", a voice said.