The Truth and the Dare

Hey everybody! You don't have to read this, but I just wanted to apologize for not updating in 2 years. I am planning to start writing these in my free time during classes at school and then type them up. Thank you for staying with me throughout this whole time!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan.

Oh, and @atheist_fandoms wanted some more Zarter so  I will do my best!

some questions come from http://conversationstartersworld.com/truth-dare-questions/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Third Person POV(Percy and Annabeth have woken up)

"Okay! Time to play!" Aphrodite cheered happily.  All the demigods groaned and the magicians had no idea what they had gotten themselves into.  " Okay Carter! Ask Zia something!"

Carter asked, " Truth or dare, Zia?" Zia looked scared and said "Dare."

"Ready? I dare you to dance with no music for 1 minute."  Zia stood up and looked around.  Aphrodite snapped her fingers and a dance floor and disco ball appeared. Zia was in a snazzy outfit. Trying not to look at the rolling camera, she started to dance random things.

As soon as her minute was over, Zia sat down. She immediately said, " Percy, truth or dare.?"

"Dare," "Okay, try to drink a glass of water while standing on your hands." 

Percy did a handstand and almost choked on the water that he willed into his mouth.  While swallowing the water down, he pointed at Leo, who was staring at his hands, with his foot and doused Leo. Leo looked up, but by then, Percy was sitting down and acting innocent. Leo looied at his hands again and said," I have powers! Now it's Leo against Leo!" He jumped up and said,"Ask me, ask me!!!"

Percy said," Truth or dare Leo?" and Leo groaned,"Aww man! Why did you ask me? I thought we were friends! All right, truth!"

"When was the last time you peed in bed?"  Leo looked away and replied,"Last night." and then he ran away crying into another room. As everyone watched Leo run away, a 

boom boom boom boom

was heard.

A timid but strong voice said," Can I play?"

Percy and Annabeth looked up and in unison they said in shock,

"Bob?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! I hoped I left you guys stuck on a really bad cliffhanger!  If you have any truth or dares you want in the story, comment below! You'll get a free virtual cookie and dedication! Thank you for staying with me this long!

If you read Ricks new book The Swords of Summer  then tell me what you thought about it, but no spoilers for those who have not read it! I loved it a lot, so if you were planning on reading it, I hope you enjoy!

THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!