Intros 2

Percy's POV

Man! Annabeth just got BURNED!!! Literally. :) While Annabeth was off chasing Leo, I scoffed then said," I don't know how the daughter of wisdom couldn't see that coming. Anyways, Leo is a son of Hephaestus and Annabeth a daughter of Athena, your Thoth.

Hephaestus is the god of fire and the forges, Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty, love, the dove, and charmspeak.

Thalia and Jason are children of Zeus, Greek, and Jupiter, Roman, the god of the sky. Hazel and Nico, children of Pluto, Roman, and Hades, Greek, the god of the riches and underworld. Frank is the son of Mars, along with his half-sister, Clarisse, daughter of Ares, who is the god of war.

Connor and Travis Stoll are kids of Hermes, god of messengers and thieves. Grover is a member of the Council of Cloven Elders, and the god of the wild. Obviously, I am the one and only son of Poseidon."

I was cut short by a small poke on my back, but my instincts told me not to turn.

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE BORING, SHORT CHAPTER. JUST A FILLER. SADLY, I HAVE STARTED SCHOOL IN AUGUST AND HAVE TO ADJUST. SINCE IT IS A WEEKEND I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE CHAPTERS ON THIS STORY. DON' T WORRY!!!!!! WON'T KEEP YOU WAITING LONG!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STORY' The World has come to an end' !