My Gods!

DISCLAIMA: I DO NO OWN ANY OF THIS. ALL BELONG TO THE FAMOUS RICK RIORDAN!!!!

RISE AND SHINE, SAMMY!!!! IN THE HEAT IF THE MOMENT SHONE IN HER EYES! WHOOPS-CARRY ON *GASP* CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE. LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST. DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE! SORRY! I was in a Supernatural mood!!!! Carry on with the book!!!!

Carter P.O.V

        I can't believe what Percy Freakin' Jackson just did. It was LEGEND-wait for it-DARY. He actually saved the video of him and his girlfriend fighting to the death for our amusement!!! Tisk Tisk. It's the Hunger Games all over again.

        "Ha! Any of you watched the Hunger Games?" I asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to me. Uh-oh. Wrong thing to say to the demigods.

        Percy and Annabeth hissed in unison at me,"Rue was one of ours. She was a brave little demigod. How dare you speak of that disgusting games where one of the demigods in our camp were destroyed. Katniss is a demigod, too. A daughter of Apollo. That Peeta-brave kid-he is a son of Demeter. Poor Rue was a daughter of Athena."

        I cringed and looked down in shame. Rounds of laughter erupted around the room. My head shot up. "You really thought there demigods? Haha!!! That stuff is all fake! But they matched the godly parents we gave them, right?" Annabeth said between fits of hysterical giggling. 

        All us magicians joined with the laughter. The demigods stopped laughing suddenly. The magicians and I looked up.

        Percy and Annabeth were on the floor. Shaking rapidly. Annabeth screamed really high pitched,"PERCY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" and Percy was screaming in pain,"Bob. I'm sorry. Protect Annabeth." and it looked like he was having trouble breathing.

        Thalia and Jason looked at each other. Thalia picked Percy up and made him sit upright, then sqeezed his hand really tight, while Jason was doing the same. It looked liked they were cutting their circulation.

        Thalia must have saw my face because she said,"Don't worry. We're just sending an electrical shock through their blood. It usually wakes them up, but now it's not working." 

        Panic was creeping in her voice. Piper screamed,"Percy, Annabeth, WAKE UP!!!!" Nothing happened.

        There was a flash in the room, and three people-or should I say gods-were standing there. One was a guy with Percy's eyes, a Hawaiian vacation shirt, and khaki shorts. The other two were women. One was breathtakingly beautiful and the other had dark hair and calculating gray eyes.

        Obviously, this was Percy and Annabeth's parents, but who was the other woman. All the demigods bowed down. I decided to go along and I bowed down to them, too.

        They introduced themselves as Poseidon, Athena, and Aphrodite. Piper groaned and said,"Mom. Help them already."

Sorry guys. I'll finish this chapter next week. I have school tomorrow and don't have time to finish this chapter. Oh great. Here my mom is yelling at me. See ya latah guys!!! Sorry again for the cliffy!!!!