chapter 2

Stereos boomed bandz that make her dance and every one was rocking the dance floor! California beach was the bum! I was practically in love with it. Everyone was sipping martinis laced with vodka most were already day-drunk, being eighteen and rich, there was not a care in the world. Before I got to the beach the butler came to me with yet another gold salver, I opened it and behold, a key to brand new car! I rushed out of the house to meet a black and blue Bugatti waiting for me; it was wrapped in red ribbons. My joy couldn't be contained. I think I jumped up and down for about thirty minutes before I headed to the beach with it. My dream car and dream party, eighteen-hood was a life changing milestone!

"Hey"

I turned.

Michael Denver was actually standing before me, he wasn't wearing a shirt and his abs glistened like gold. His dad was Wally Denver, huge movie producer! It's like fate that we're meant to be, my dad is Jerry Jacqul, the huge music producer, music- movie, what's the difference, they're like the same and paparazzi's follow, he's a gorgeous blond, I'm a gorgeous blonde, we would make perfect gorgeous blonde singing acting babies!

"Gorgeous singing babies..."

"What?" Michael drawled, snapping me back to reality.

"What?" I stared at him, realizing myself.

"I said nice party and you said gorgeous singing babies," he sounded confused almost like he thought he was the one hallucinating.

Shit. I said that out loud!

"Did I,"I smiled easily, staring at his confused face "-two chains and lil Wayne, gorgeous-singing-babies," I added lamely.

"Oh," he grinned, "well, kudos to lil wizzy"

"Yeah," I smiled bashfully. He just gave me that gorgeous lope sided grin of his that made his teeth glisten and perfect lips look even more perfect; his eyes looked bluer than josh Dallas's.

"Alex!" I turned around, I saw Jessica coming towards me.

Crud! Jessica was running towards me, Bad timing Jessica!

"I guess I'd see you around." Michael smiled.

No don't go, you can't go! "Uh huh," I grinned sweetly.

"Later" he left.

"Happy birthday Alexis!" she hugged me.

"Hey" I reluctantly smiled, "you made it!"

"'Course I did, what kind of best friend would that make me if I didn't show!" Jessica beamed merrily.

Right now, a perfect one! I simmered in my head at the thought of her ruining my convo' with Michael.

"I'd probably be on your death list if I weren't here, right!" she giggled; "wait, I'm not there right?" she looked at me keenly.

Of course you are! I almost shouted.

"nah." I drawled. "Not right now!"

"good." She sighed.

"Hey babe," Jessica twirled around to find Austin Andrews standing behind her.

"Baby" she drawled, and their lips crashed. They almost didn't notice I was still there, it was so appalling!

"Hello!" I uttered irately.

It was like they were deaf, Austin and Jessica had been together for like two months now, and I could still remember how it was like before they were together, in one word, awkward. Jessica had this huge crush on the blond hottie and it was vice versa to my spunky brunette best friend. They were just meant to be. They were perfect for each other. There was no force in the world that could tear them apart.