CHAPTER 3

Stupid arse!

Wait who the hell does he think he is... I'm Alexis jacqul for crying fucking sake!

Imbecile.

I was storming down the sandy way, towards the party ground before I tripped on something and plunged face down to the ground.

Do bad things always happen to good people!

I groaned, picking my self up, clearly I landed on something squishy, my mind doesn't even want to begin to phantom what the fuck it was.

Hell! It even smelled bad.

My eyes which were probably bloodshot daggered at the stupid thing behind me that I had stumbled on.

It was a stupid rusty old box covered in the same greenish goo that stained my designer crop top!

"Seriously!" I fumed, kicking the moronic junk profusely.

"Stop... Stop!!"

A shadow emerged from the darkening horizon, beads cluttered as it approached me, it was an old short beach hobo, with weird graying hair and heaps of beads and ragged clothes enveloping her, yes had to squint harder to know it was a she... It was an actual human being, for a second there I thought it was an overdressed lap dog.

"What are you doing!" She croaked angrily.

"Playing with it." I retorted sarcastically.

"You foolish girl, you were hitting it!" She bawled, with her disgusting throaty voice.

"Yeah... Duh!" I rolled my eyes irately as I kicked it again.

She gasped.

"Stop it..!!" She cried.

"Make me!" I lauged, sometimes it was just fun to tease random people, I mean, common, the laugh you get out of it classic, its a really good stress reliever.

I kicked it continuously as she pleaded for me to stop until the box shot open.

The beach hobo froze.

"Aww what's that," I scoffed,"did I break your little toy"

The woman just stood there staring at the open box, mouth gaped and eyes flared.

"What... Have... You... Done!" She mumbled.

"Its bearly dented, that ratchet thing" I rolled my eyes, she didn't reply me, just staring at it and mumbling nonsense.

"Hello..." I sneered,"... earth to hobo"

The old lady was just standing there, mumbling and heaving like a hyperventilating seal.

"This just got a ton boring, I'm out of here."

I left the beach wench and got to my party, everyone were probably already drunk.

"Happy birthday Alexis, "everyone chanted as I approached, taking a bottle  from the cooler,I chugged the whole thing down, had to keep up with this drunk lots.

"Oohh, its the birthday girl-," Mercedes slurred, swaying her hips to the beats, with a drunk Micheal behind her.

Meet Mercedes Cummings; the she-devil, the bitch with the -tude size of  of the universe. Because her mum was the ex CEO of a fortune 500 company, she still thinks in her little stupid head that we're equals... As if.

"- did you have a little accident," she sneered.

I followed her gaze, looking at the stain on my top... "Do you need to be spoon fed now? " she smirked, "I thought feeding yourself would be the one thing you'll know how to do, I guess daddy would have to find you a feeder"