Ch.1

~One year later 

168 hours until completion 

"Come on shooting star" he flies in front of me with a mischievous smile on his face. His gold hair falling toward his face in a cute fashion as he floats upside down.

I ignore him and keep walking through the woods humming. Trying to block him out as best as I could, even though it would be impossible.

"Your brother will never know, Ill make sure of it!" He teleports and bows grabbing my hand, I blushes and instinctively i snatched it back with a scowl.

"Your still adorable when you are angry" he says with a wide grin

"Why won't you just leave me alone Cipher" I manage to say through the loving thoughts of him in my mind, picking up my pace through the open path in the woods.

"Because you can't stop thinking about me and you know it, plus I've grew quite fond of you as well" He pins me against the tree next to me and looks through me his eyes turning pink with passion.

"Now now don't be so stubborn, one little kiss won't hurt, Ill be gentle" His hand cups my face gently bringing it towards him, he leans in and as I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss, I can hear Dipper call my name.

Cipher pulls away with a scowl, teleporting away, leaving me breathless from what happened a few seconds ago.

"Mabel are you okay?!" Dipper rushes up to me with a concerned expression, holding out his hand for me to take.

"Y-yeah" I manage to stutter out, hiding my breath from being so loud.

"What happened, why is your face red? Do you have a fever?" Dipper touches my forehead softly as he held me close to him.

"I might just be sick I guess" I wish I could tell him the truth sometimes.

"Well lets get you back to the shack, Bill is still out there...and thats no place for you" He holds my hand and we walk the path leading up to the Mystery Shack. The sun was setting behind us, the shadows of the trees looming over as we finally arrive back to the shack. I look back into the woods once more, growing slightly.

"Its the place I want to be though" I whisper to myself as Dipper dragged me inside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched her walk inside with a smile, my eyes still glowing pink in pure infatuation.

"Its going to be a problem for you to kill her when you love her, granted its make it a hell of a lot more fun to watch" He floats next to me, his black suit glistening in the sunset, his orange hair spiked up, and his smile wide.

"Shut the fuck up" I say standing up not wanting to deal with him today

"Now now that is no way to treat your friend" He says placing his hand over his heart dramatically.

"You are nothing more then a little pawn in my game" I say my eyes turning slight red

"Im the pawn?! Your the one that has to kill the girl you love in order for ME to start the spell"

I scoff, crossing my arms in frustration as blue flames dance around my fingers.

"Well if you don't kill her soon I will, I need her soul before its too late, remember Cipher Im always watching " He opens a portal, stepping one foot inside and then completely disappearing, leaving me only with the company of the night sky and the thoughts that linger on in my mind.

I sigh taking my chances and teleport into the mystery shack, all the lights were shut off and everyone was counted for. I could take them if they ever try to kill me, but thats not something I was here for. I slowly float up the steps, entering the Pines room. 

Dipper was sleeping on one side, pens, paper decorating the bed, and the journal in one hand about to fall to the ground. His brown hair lifted up showing the little dipper he has on his forehead, I touch it gently trying not to wake him up but fascinated by it as I trace the design with my finger tips. 

He moves around turning his back towards me and mumbles softly in his sleep as his tiny feet kick in the air slightly. I smile slightly and move towards her side of the room, her hair was elegantly laid around her head as her pet Waddles was wrapped inside her arms. The moonlight tinting her lips slightly, making them more intriguing then this afternoon. I sit on the edge of her bed, wondering why she couldn't be mine already...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this fan fiction ^^ 

This is a mix between the animation short "Welcome to hell" and Gravity falls, two things if you haven't checked out you should! 

I hope you follow this journey in writing this book with me 

Love you all 

xoxo Em