Maybe

Finn's POV

When I accidentally walked in when he was changing..

And something on his chest. Two things on his chest, then I realized. "He" is actually a "she". Then she looked at me,

"S-sorry!" I said then closing the door. I slowly fell down, I felt myself blushing. D-Danni is a girl. I should've known! Then the door opened behind me.

"You finally figured out." She said, looking at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said standing up.

"That you're slow." She said, then walked down stairs. What? Slow? I'm the sharpest knife in the drawer. I ran to Jack's room and opened the door, "Did you know Danni was a girl?" I asked, to show that I am NOT slow.

"Yeah." He said casually while looking at his social networking app on his phone.

"You knew and you didn't tell me? " I said angrily.

"Well, Danni wanted you to figure it out yourself. That was pretty fast." He replied.

"Whatever then." I said then closing his door. Hmph, I am not slow. I just don't like knowing the truth until the end.

I went downstairs to see Danni already there. Well, this is going a to be awkward. I sat as far as I could from her.

It was pretty much quiet through the whole meal. I was the first finish so I went upstairs before everyone else. I jumped onto my bed, for some reason I can't get Danni out of my head...whatever. I said grabbing my phone and trying to ignore her for now.

Danni's POV

It was pretty awkward yesterday when Finn found out I was girl.. but he should already have gotten over it already.

I went downstairs to get some food when I saw Finn standing there also getting food.

"So when is the break over?" I asked Finn getting a bowl and cereal.

"Probably next week." He said not looking at me.

He finished first then he went upstairs. Sigh. I guess he still feels really awkward around me.

I was back in room and stayed there for a couple of hours on the internet. God. Why do I have to be so anti-social?

I looked out of the window and saw that it was still pretty sunny. Oh hey, let's go outside and make some new friends.

I left the house and was on the sidewalk now, I walked around the neighbor hood and then walked to some stores, maybe buy some food.

I began to walk home after buying five jars of nutella, when I see Finn with a group of people. They didn't look too nice. I walked a bit closer and watched them for a moment. Then the "leader" of the group pushed Finn making him fall. He stood up and said something to the "leader" then walked away. But then the "leader" pulls out a knife.

I had to do something. And so I ran over there as fast as I could and....!!

Hehe. Do you guys like that cliff hanger? C: sorry I took so long. But bleh. I did it. Tune in next timmmeeeeeeeeeee. ~