Planes

Danni's POV

I can't wait! Being on an airplane and going to England . I couldn't wait, just only 6 more hours.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, I'm a girl. Most people wouldn't think I was a girl because of my appearance. I had short hair, the flippy kind, I guess. And my style is a tomboy like of style.

The person on the seat next to me was also a girl. I guess if I was a guy I'd be pretty attractive, seeing the girl trying to flirt with me.

"I have boobs."

I told her straightforwardly. After that, she had been speechless.

My stomach was feeling kind of nauseous. It was probably from all the cans of soda and food that I have devoured. It took me a moment to be 100% sure, that I was going to puke.

I got up and ran to the bathroom.

No. Nooooooo. It can't be vacant, no. I kept banging on the door. Trying to hold back the vomit. Finally the person came out, I kept trying to keep my mouth closed. "Oh, I'll move out of the way then." The guy said. I motioned him to move but it was too late.

Some puke got on the bottom of his shirt, then I ran into the bathroom and puked into the toilet. Usually I hate airplane toilets cause if the airplane moves, you're gonna be covered in crap. Or karma.

After I did all of that I came out of the bathroom. Phew. I feel so much better.

Wait. I looked on the ground to see a little wet spot (Dirty mind incoming) and then I remembered that I puked on that guy.

"Please return to your seat." I heard behind me, which made me jump a little, said the flight attendant or whatever you call them. Then I went back to my seat, oh well, that guy will figure it out somehow.

Finn's POV

After just getting puked on, I stood there for a few minutes. What. Has just happened? "Please return to your seat." I heard the lady say as she was walking by. "We'll clean it up." She said continuing. "Oh, n-no it's not what it looks li-" "Please return to your seat." She said again. I began to proceed.

When I got back, "Hahahhahahha." Jack trying to laugh quietly while pointing, "I think you got a little too excited on this trip, Finn." Then he returned to laughing. "No, oh my God. Some guy puked on me. He kind of had a face of a girl." I said punching Jack in the arm, trying to picture his face again.

"Ok, ok." Jack said pulling out an extra shirt. "Here change into this." He said. I grabbed it. "Ok." I said then stormed to the bathroom hoping to see him again to get my revenge. Ugh. I'll find him, we're going to England anyways right? Haha. I'll find him.

[A/N] Hey guys. c: I just wanted to say. That. Food is delicious. Just kidding, actually, I'm really proud of what I made up there. I don't know why. But Finn.

-Batman.