Revealed

Danni's POV

I'm bored. This is not a good combination, I'm bored, tired, and hungry. I turned on my laptop and watched some youtube videos, gosh, I want to be in one.

Then I checked for my pocket. Oh no, where's my phone? I stressed. I ran downstairs and ran to the kitchen. Then I saw Jack on my phone. Oh, good, I'm glad it's not stolen or anything. I walked over to Jack. I actually don't any other reason to hide my gender anymore.

"You look pretty in a dress, Danni." Jack said, looking at me.

"Haha, yeah. You finally figured out didn't you?" I said laughing nervously.

"Heh, pretty much." He replied.

Oh God, this is gonna get awkward. "Uh, can I have my phone back?" I said laughing a bit.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He replied and gave me my phone.

"Sorry I didn't tell you before." I said about to walk away.

"It's okay. Are you going to tell Finn?" He asked, stopping me.

"Uhm, probably not, I'll let him figure it out on his own." I said, then going to my room. Well. That was more awkward than that chick on the airplane. Well whatever, I threw my phone onto the bed and fell onto it. So tired.

My eyes began to close and then I went to sleep, I'll eat later..

Finn's POV

I walked into the house bringing in a bunch of groceries mum asked me to buy.

I walked into the kitchen and caught Jack walking out and towards the stair case. Hmm. Weird. He would usually talk about something, but whatever.

I after putting all of the groceries in it's place, mum comes into the kitchen.

"Can you go tell Danni I'll be making lunch?" Mum said looking inside the fridge.

"Uh, yeah." I said replying.

"Thank you, dear."

I then left the kitchen and then walked up the stair case. I knocked, then opened the door. "Hey, mum said she's making lu-" when I accidentally ran into him changing.

[A/N] aww snap. To be .continueddd.