Why?

I could say the typical things , I've been hurt, lied to and cheated on but who wants to hear those boring tales. Instead i'll start at the begining.

I would wipe my tears so many nights because I just love him and then I thought to myself was this normal..am I sane ... What the fuck am I thinking ..over this guy ...him.!!What  has he done , for me to act so foolish.

NK was one of those guys that lights up a room .Everybody wanted to be his friend and who couldnt , wanted to be like him. He isnt rich or anything but his personality made him a millionaire.Why wouldnt i be attracted to that ... This breast 5'6 inches tall ,brown skin ,medium built and a smile that made me wet on numerous occasions.

In my head he was my man ..atleast he was going to be .. I dont care if he had a girlfriend ,a wife or a child. All i knew he was going to be mine.
I needed a first approach ..I remember thinking to myself should I just say "hey" or just start the convo by introducing myself as his new sex slave , and how Iwanted to worship him in the bedroom.

"I must be brave" I remember saying to myself. I finally got the courage .He was sitting in the bar that he owned . I made sure I wore the sexest outfit to show off my sexy ass for him . I walked in confidence but if you could feel my heart it wanted to pop out of my chest . I ordered a drink and sat down. Looking at him he was in a capri shorts and a t-shirt . My pussy got wet instantly .I wanted to be in those shirt and that shorts.

I began biting my lips so trying not to chew them off but how could i not and all my body parts were screaming i have to get this man in your life .
I made sure Isat so Icould face him ..I just needed one glance from him and I knew he would be hypnotized and needing this girl.

Being there for over an hour he didnt even looked my direction so Iwas ready to leave. I got up and oh yes Iwas fed the fuck up , paid the bartender my tab and was ready to go out the door. As I approached the door he said something to me but because of the noise Ididnt hear so clearly. He repeated "can Ibuy you another drink" I was like ok sure. I screamed so loud in my head if that scream was heard the earth would be deaf!!!!

I sat next to him and oh boy was this pussy runninggg!! I said "hi im..." , "I know who you are ,its Kavel right?" And im like "yes" . And fuck yes I was screaming again. We talked for the whole night till it was closing time but all that was on my mind was stripping him naked and have him eat this pussy on that bar counter...

He gave me his number , called me a cab and I went home . I didnt even waste anytime I called him . Just hearing his voice my pussy felt like a river ..I had to play with my clit while talking to him on the phone ..this was not the person I was but some strange connection with this guy made my pussy reacted in this type of way.. And trust me the cnvo was far from sex just basic introductions but I could not contain the urge i felt and how I needed to be his..

I was about to reach an orgasm oooo goddd i jus screaaammmmmm ed Ahhhhhhh ...He was like what happend.. Ok I had to tell a lie couldnt let him know I was playing with myself while taking to him. Umm umm I
Hit my foot on the bed and we needed our first cnvo