Keep it together

Woke up the next morning feeling as though I had an hang over but that wasnt the case that orgasm took so much out of me .. Fuck I was weak ..I didnt even have sex with him yet and already he was draining my whole body.
He was on my mind the entire time I was sleeping. I took up the phone looked at it and put it back down .. I kept wondering should I call , should I text or should I wait for him... Soo many questions.. Dont want him to think im all into him which I am but he doesnt need to know that .

Its jus 6 am he must be asleep whats wrong with me .. I must be going crazy over this sexy guy... I tried to force myself to sleep that was a waste..I had to call him I dont  care what time it was !!If im going to be in his life he should get use to this.

I dialed his number and took a deep sigh .."hello" he said , " did I wake you  ?? "not at all " ,he couldnt sleep and he was happy i called .. Screammsss im happy I did to0..

More and more we had meaningless convos  I called them meaningless because he didnt ask me to be his girl or talked to be about sex.. What was wrong with him ... I so wanted to feel his dick in me.. His hands caressing these  sexy breasts and spanking my ass so hard that it got red...

Im a girl that knows what Iwant and takes charge . The next time Isee him I must fuck this handsome sexy beast..thinking about him makes my body in heat .
One of our meaningless cnvos Iwas finaly intune with.. he said "what are you wearing" that night i had on granny panties and an old torn shirt but I would never say that . Ummm NK im in a thong all oiled up waiting for the Dick.. nahh I never said that ..im in my silk nighty and you ?? "Boxers and a t-shit". What did he jus do to me ..I started licking my lips like there was no tomorrow!! him in boxers!! I instantly got a watery mouth just need that dick in my mouth sucking and spitting.. This man doesnt even know who he is dealing with. My addiction for him is nothing normal.. I took deep breaths and finaly I said it.. When are we going to see each other.. He replied "how about now I will come over". I said "sure ok no prob" and thats when he said be there in 20mins..
I ran so fast stripped naked took a shower made sure no hair was insight.. While bathing my pussy was flowing harddd.. In my head I wanted to show up at the door naked for him and give him  my bondage kit to use on me ... Instead I played it cool put on a mini dress got some drinks and waited.. My mind was everywhere..

And there it was the knock on the door !!!!! And John Legend somg playing in the backgound "Tonight"