Really!!

Its been a week and I was home crying my eyes out .. How could I face the world with such a broken heart... Why did I allow myself to be commited to this man much less fall in love with him.. He was my everything .. I needed this man more than I needed myself .. That fucking shit just played me for a fool. I feel so fucking used .
The image of him and his family was playing over and over in my head . I couldnt help but wonder what he was thinking when he saw me . I didnt even hear from him not a call or a visit. I couldnt stop thinking about him and all the times we shared. I hate him and I love him at the same time.
Looking at the phone all I could think about was calling him . Should I ??Shouldnt I??? Maybe he was thinking the samething I was . I took up the phone and I dialed his number .. I held my breath as the phone rang anticipating what could be on the next line .
"Hello Kavel" the voice said , "hey NK " "How are you doing hun , I miss you so much !! Uh? What the fuck !! you miss me you fucking dog .. Thats what I wanted to say but I couldnt I just broke down and started crying !! How could you hurt me so badly !! . " How did I hurt you baby girl ?". "You have a wife and kids" . " Whats your point Kavel ?" . " What you mean whats my fucking point we cannot be together you have complicated things for us and our future. You are nothing more than a lying motherfucker ". Kavel please do not call me those words I love you and you are my baby girl and I still want to be with you". " Be with me ??, what does that mean and you are married with kids". " what does my wife and kids have to do with our love ?? I love you so much please just think about it !! Yes I love my wife but I am inlove with you also and I dont wanna lose you".
What the fuck was wrong with this man wanting me to commit adultery . This fucking shit just wanted to have his cake and eat it too.. Again a typical guy .. Playing with my fucking heart .. How could I be with someone who wanted to cheat on his wife .. This must have been his thing!!  picking up girls and using them.

I just hung up my fucking phone ...
He called for the entire night and I ignored that sick bastard